Called on Friday nigjt about front air unit. I was told have it here by 8:30 am and we promise we can fix it even if it has to be replaced and we have a new unit.

Left at 6 am and drove 2 .5 hours.

Instead of lookng at the air they started telling me what all else i should do while we were here.

After 5 hours and almost $500.00 later we eere told they dont carry the air unit but could have it by Monday and have us out no later than Tuesday.

We told them to order it and we would stay close and arange out trip around it.

On monday i called and was told they were about to order it at 1 pm i ask if they would be able to get it and install it by tuesday as promised. Was told there was no way to have the unit that soon but if i called back tuesday they could let me know more.

Tuesday after being put on hold 3 times for a total of 58 min. i was told to call back on Wednesday and he would use the tracking number and let me know where and when the unit was.

On wednesday called 4 times was transfered to voice mail. At 3:00 called back and was told " cant track it but i will give you the tracking number and youcan track it.

We have now wasted Sat, Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed waiting and do not knoe if or when the unit will be there.

Have spent over 400.00 waiting. We also spent 350.00 on a portable unit while we wait.

Very unhappy