I sent a complaint March 29 about service at your North Little Rock branch.Today I get a call that my part for awning is in.

Funny how fast someone found it after the complaint. I go pick up the part today and guess what it is the wrong part. I questioned the guy that checked me out and he said he didn’t know anything about the part. The part I got came in a bag that was opened.

I only had 1 side of part. I am missing the back and screws that go with it. I saw signs all over that branch about customer care and service. Peactice don’t preach.

My name and number is on file. At this point I am tired of dealing with people that don’t care about their job. People walking around on their cell phones. People without knowledge.

When you walk into a service department and 6 people are standing there you think 1 person would ask to help. NO a guy named Brandon comes out of the back and ask to help.

I am beside myself at the terrible experience I had at Camping World North Little Rock.I expect a Manager to call me and explain why he manages a terrible operation.

Brian Swenson