2.0

I ordered a set of air bags for my class c motor home thru Camping World of Tucson az ( I live about 50 miles away ).made appt.

for 9/9/15 at 8 am. after arriving and been sent to 3 different people finally got signed in.. they didnt take motor home in until 9 am. about 9:30 was told that the u bolts werent long enough, did I mind if they had longer ones made, said ok.

said they would call in a few hours. After No call went back at 1 pm, was told that they ordered the wrong air bags, could I leave motor home till next day. At 4:45 called camping world to see what was going on, was told that they found some in town and were having them shipped....( who ships in the same town )..Next day and No phone call to say yes they got them or no they didnt.

still waiting to hear something ( 1:30 ).WILL NEVER GO BACK OR RECOMENED THIS STORE TO ANY ONE

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of air bags. Camping World needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned air bags in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Olympia, Washington, United States #1036507

I have had the same problem with the service center in Fife Wa.Miss ordered parts and sizes.

Work not completed on time.

And when job was complete found not everything was working correctly!NEVER again will I go back or recommend any Camping World for Service.