Bought our 1st motor home from camping world Oct.2013.We were so HAPPY!
Sales people were great.We bought a used motorhome,so we knew we were going to have to put some things in to it.So we brought it to the service center in Fort Myers on Dec.10 2013. We needed the springs on the levelers fixed,2 roof vents installed,2 outside latches on compartments fixed and a new pull out sofa (that we purchased from camping world)installed.Well after numerous calls and cancelling camping reservations that we had we were told finally on Febuary 5th (almost 2 months) that everything was done and we could pick up lllnext day.HORRAY! Yah right,out side latches not even touched,told us they would fix right away had to wait 2 hours.couch was'nt bolted in good, could'nt reach seatbelts(it was thown in upjust before we picked up). Excuses were we've been so busy!Had to wait for parts!
We got in our motorhome and ran never to go back.
BEWHARE OF THIS PLACE!!You can do much better elsewhere.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I drove 3 hours to put a new camper in a seasonal spot for a friend. It was dropped in the middle of the exit rd of campground for over..."
- "We purchased an new Keystone. Now one would think that NEW would actually be in NEW condition, but not quite so as I found out even after the assurance that..."
- "Took my travel trailer in to have all hail damage fixed. Insurance claim work is usually *** proof, enter Camping World. Was told skylight,new roof, vent cover,and new awning..."
- "The weekly add for 7/24/16 - 7/30/16 showed a travailing pillow that you take on the plane for $5.99 with the member ship-card or 2 products of similar for $10...."
- "Unfriendly service. Didnt ask what type of fries we wanted. Assumed straight fries. And when got to window. Told guy about it and he asked for .29more cents. I said..."
- "How lucky I just received a letter indicating my case was closed. I asked for the underlay warranty and installation instructions. I received these for the vinyl plank,..."
- "discriminative beware my husband he african american dhs discrimination dont like people of the african american descent discrimination discrimination discrimination discrimination dont like people of the african american descent..."
- "Awesome customer service direct from Landmark. The individual dealerships suck. If you didn't buy you trailer at where your going for service they ignore you! My personal experience with Landmark..."
- "BEWARE OF MARGIE FINNELL SHE DISCRIMINATES PEOPLE SHE LIES TO HER BOSS AND SHE IS JUST A PLAIN OLD CRAZY LADY SHE DRIVES THROUGH THE UPTOWN NEIGHBORHOOD OF PITTSBURGH AND..."