On April 11, 2018 we bought a used Chateau M-29 TB Chateau Citation in very good shape we created a list items to be done to unit Install leveler Jacks with inside controls,unit manuals, TV remote, privacy curtain, replace water damage panel next to microwave.

on May 28,2018 we went to pickup unit put down leveler jacks they work put them backup and when I got ready to leave jacks sensor was going off saying jacks where still down.was told it would have to checked out on Tuesday 6/2/18 and damaged panel was ordered. i have called 20 times and have been told they had to order parts to fix jacks and panel.

on June 13,2018 i called salesman and he would not return my calls, Talked with service department and was told unit would be ready on Friday 15,2018 and they would call me, on June 20,2018 i called 5 times and could not get answer if unit was ready.

on June 21 I called again 10:00 am and was told unit would be ready today would call me back. on June 21,2018 was told unit was ready to go but Damaged panel was not ordered.

i have made 3 payments on unit and still have not been able to go camping. have been lied to so many times i Don't i guess i need contact an attorney to get this fixed.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments