Bottom LINE DO NOT BUY FROM CAMPING WORLD. Spread the word.

They do stand behind what they sale.

We purchased a new 2015 Keystone from Camping World Olive Branch, MS.

The roof was lose in several spots, set up to get it fixed in July dropped it off, called several times and noting sent email not a word for 2 weeks then was told it would be ready Sept. so me and my wife drive 3.5 hours (294 miles).

Tell service dept. we're to pick up fifth wheel they pull it under the cover area, me standing in the service area looking thur the tinted glass can see it isn't fixed. The wrinkles in the rear are bigger and can be seen from the ground now.

The gal behind the counter runs for cover when I turn and state "IT ISN"T FIXED" the service manager comes out to try and handle it. But as I told him you didn't fix it.

Leave it for another 8 weeks (was suppose to be a week) and they called and said it was ready.

service manager "i had it wash for you and cleaned on the in side as well."

ME " is everything fixed"

Service manger "yes I checked"

I arrived on a Saturday morning

They pulled it around me and the service manger standing out side as it comes up

ME " it hasn't been wash or it was washed by some blind monkeys that can't see".

Service manger "they mite have missed some area."

Looking at the top it was still lose, the cargo bay doors were not fixed,

the steps had recall on them and the blots were lose, the seal in the bathroom was suppose to replaced it was fixed either.

Bottom LINE DO NOT BUY FROM CAMPING WORLD. Spread the word.

They do stand behind what they sale and need to close the doors.

We've talked to several people who having the same stores with them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of keystone montana 5th wheel. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned keystone montana 5th wheel in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

jacentakent

We've had the same issues!!!We bought a 2015 keystone Springdale.

shower leak, air conditioner not working, awning leak etc. finally got

Thinks fixed - took about 8 weeks. Now we have a roof leak and the blower on the fire place heater is broken on our 6 month old camper and service department says not under warranty! Service department is awful!!!

Do not buy from these people! The roof leaked is probably from when they wrecked our camper when they had it in for air conditioner repair!

Another story!Beware