Bangs, Texas
3.0

To Whom this may concern; I ordered 2 LED746P Thin-Lite received them installed them, one lite did not work I check the ohms the bad light is grounded inside.Called Camping World, told the person about my problem said they would email me whether to mail back the bad lite or Camping World would send me a new one.

Haven't heard a word in a months. The 2 lights were $166.09 each we live in our RV.

I need to know something..When a company rep says they will do and does nothing.You get my drift.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. The most disappointing about led thin lite led736p from Camping World was holiday world , but reviewer liked price of unit. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments