1.8

Unfortunately, I was very disappointed with my experience at Camping World. I apologize for the long review but, if you're buying a RV from this company you should read on:

On Monday, March 8th, I found an ad on RV Trader for a

-2007 HEARTLAND SUNDANCE 2900RKS Used Fifth Wheel-

in Draper, UT 84020 posted for $14,859.

After calling Camping World (their number was also posted in the ad), I was told "its a great deal, come take a look."...

After driving for 40+ minutes to Draper, I was told after I arrived, "Sorry, the RV had been sold, but I have another for you to look at instead."

Even though I told them my budget was $15,000, they showed me 5th-wheel after 5th-wheel way over my budget. I ended up leaving and returned the next day (another 40 min drive) with my husband to look at some other RVs, with hopes to look at some in my price range. We were helped by a different salesman this time (he was nice), and he started to show me more of what was in my price range, BUT took me back to the same 2007 Sundance that they told me was sold the day before. I told him that they told me yesterday that this 5th-wheel was already sold? This time he claimed the financing had fallen through with the other buyers. I loved the 5th-wheel so much that we just returned to the front to buy it. WRONG!! When we questioned the price he said it was $18,000 NOT the $14,859 that we seen on the web site. When I corrected him and showed the internet price that i pulled up on my mobile phone, he told me that he didn't think that was right and he would contact corporate to see if they could give it to me for that price. He came back and told me they couldn't honor that price because they didn't post the ad on RV trader and none of them had any idea who did. But what they could do is give me a discount and drop the price to $15,295... And after the dealer fees, registration, and taxes, the price would be a set $16,999. Just a dollar short of the loan I was approved for... What a coincidence!! Even though I loved the 5th-wheel so much, I felt so cheated that I left without the 5th-wheel in tow.

I ended up calling RV trader and they told me that Camping World has an account with them and they list tons of RVs daily and NOBODY else could have listed it but them... Now is it just me or does this sound like they deceivingly put awesome deals on line just to get you into their lot?

I wish I didn't have to write this review, I really try to work things out before it comes to something like this.

I still really want this 5th wheel. It truly is a perfect fit for my family, but I feel deceived and taken advantage of. I hope that we can come to an agreement and an honest transaction can take place so both parties are happy.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with great sales representative and variey of campers and stated that there is a room for improvement of miserable service-still and customer service or product warranty. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of 2007 heartland sundance 2900rks. Camping World needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2007 heartland sundance 2900rks in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

That is exactly what happened to us in the Panama City Camping World..After we spent 2 days of our vacation looking at this camper we were to sign papers and suddenly they had quotedn us the wrong price .

We even had the quotes in writing and were tolf they would have to email coperate to see if they could get the price down to the quote and of course they could not .

Seems like this maybe a common practice for them ..I am very mad at how this went and nwill never go to there establishment nagain ..Thx for your post ,Lisa

London, Ohio, United States #1124979

Please please don't waste your money at this place!!Take it from me that bought a new camper in September.

Their customer service is horrible!!! All they want to do is sell you something, once you drag it off the lot.... It's out of sight out of mind, they accomplished what they wanted to..... Sucker you into buying from them.

I've been trying to get a part for over a month, leaving messages and even calling Indiana office and still just broken promises of calls back that never happen....Go to another dealer where you will be appreciated, not this Walmart wanna be!!!