Monday April 23rd we went into your sherwood location and we were taken around by a sales associate and shown a few campers. We found one we liked and made it clear to him we only wanted to look at ones with slides.

We were in a unit with a slide and told him we wanted this one. Cool. We went back into the store, and wrote up the paper work. My husband handed over 9k in cash and we were to return the following day to pay the remainder and take it home.

We get there all excited, and immdiately notice it is the wrong camper out there waiting for us. That's right, they sold us the wrong camper, then refused to give us the one we thought we bought for the price we negotiated it for. Our sales associate knew good and well what unit we were in and what unit we said we wanted. Then, they won't return my husbands money and tells him he will have to come back yet again the following day to get a check, when his original payment was cash!

The following day, today, Wednesday April 25, they tell him they only issue checks on Friday and he'll have to wait. My husband then asks in what world is it acceptable that they hold on to his money for a week, the manager replies, apparently this one!! No joke! This issue needs to be addressed and handled.

We will be going to police for theft if my husband is unsucessful at getting his money back today! How does this even happen??? Poorest customer service EVER!! They are earning interest on our money while we aren't, and THEY screwed up and refused to fix it even thoigh my husband tried multiple times to work with them and come up with something so we could all be satisfied.

They just didn't care... hope they all shut down.

I will be spreading my experiance like a wild fire. I have family all over the US and will make sure they all know of this experiance and tell their friends.

Comments