1.9
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Started when I bought 2018 pioneer new last fall.agreed on price and length of loan when I went to pick up kept payment the same but added 3 years to term to pay for extended warranty,when I told them I didn't want warranty was made to feel like I was stupid to not take such a deal, they then told me I could no longer get the payment we agreed on because the interest rate would go up unless I borrowed a certain amount of money I told them I no longer wanted the deal then he called his manager in and I asked do I have to buy the warranty to buy the camper and then he told me no and gave me the original interest rate. Then this spring found out awning lights did not work been trying to get someone to look at it since beginning of June it is now August 12th and they said that they finally ordered parts and I could bring it in but they couldn't even guarantee it could be fixed in 2 weeks I have since decided to fix myself and screw the warranty I have bought boats Motorcycles Cars and this is absolutely without a doubt the worst experience I have ever had totally unprofessional almost downright dishonest in the service department their ad says priority service on new campers while I'm going on two months trying just to get awning lights fixed if that's priority I would like to know what regular service is I would never ever recommend anyone buy a camper from Camping World of Saukville they are horrible!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 12.

Comments