Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

They will tell you anything you wanna hear to sale you a camper.We waited a week to pick our camper up so they could do their walk through and do their cleaning {even tho it was new} I pointed out a few cosmetic things that need to be replaced like missing trim and a scratched decal.

We was told no problem thats why they do the walk through. Well needless to say we arrived after a week and the guy {Crockett} took the trim off one side and placed it on the side you can see, thinking I wouldnt see it. WRONG!!! Us women see it all.

After pitching a fit and debating to sign papers the salesman Robbie and several others promised the sun and moon plus offered a gift card LOL said the trim piece and decal has been ordered and would call us as soon as it came in which should be a week. Its been a month and guess what NO PHONE CALL!!!!

NO RETURN CALLS!!!NOTHING!!Can't get no one to return my call.

Review about: Keystone Rv Rv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: everything fix as was told to us and compensated for our inconvenients.

I didn't like: Mislead and wasted our time, Missing and damaged pieces to my camper.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments