I would like to let you know that the service department at your Jackson, MS store is the worst of all the locations I've been to.I was lied to and I have voicemails on my phone that I am keeping just to have proof.

I had numerous things that needed addressed on my 2016 Forest River 5th wheel and all I got actually done was my wheel bearings packed. The service manager, Jimmy, was no help and actually lied to me and your finance manager. He kept telling me the parts were ordered and I would go by and check with them. They didn't even know the part numbers so I knew something was wrong.

I ended up picking up my unit (still with numerous problems ). I called some of the manufacturers (Dometic, Irvine and kitchenaid) and you know what...... Parts were never ordered and they are sending them directly to me, FREE! My dad had the same experience and he took his almost 200 miles just so he wouldn't have to deal with your Jackson service department.

Fortunately I have another company locally that I can go to.

It was like they just don't care.Oh by the way whenever Jimmy saw me coming, he would close his door.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. The most disappointing about camping world rv repair at Camping World was lies and mistruths and this place is a joke , but reviewer liked big jack is the only person who actually wants to help you. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments