Camping World Tucson defines the term "bad customer service" and "no customer service". At the end of August 2018 I purchased a new 2019 Keystone Cougar travel trailer.

It has been in the shop for 5 of the 10 weeks that I have owned it. Partially because Keystone's definition of quality control (or lack thereof) and partially because Camping World did not get it right the first time. I arranged to obtain and inspect the trailer this morning. When I made the appointment the service rep.

was told to arrange a place for me to inspect and large enough for the slide to be extended. I was the only person there when I arrived. I waited for 25 minutes for the trailer to be towed out of the service area. No trailer.

I was told that the tech. that would be towing the trailer was assisting another customer. But I was there first. I waited another 20 +/- minutes.

The trailer finally appeared. But it was parked in a location such that the would not have been possible to open the slide --- a request that I made when I made the appointment and reiterated when I checked in with the service rep. at 8:00. An example of what was to be remedied: the wall covering was coming loose in places; the vinyl flooring in approx.

20 spots was detached from the sub-flooring and was bubbling; a door molding was not attached to the door jam; the stove top did not latch and the top was loose; the battery intermittently went dead or provided power to the hitch jack, but not to the coach interior; the window shades were out of adjustment and did not stay up.

Etc. Ninja

Product or Service Mentioned: 2019 Keystone Rv Cougar Rv.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Sales person was satisfactory.

I didn't like: Service reps unknowledgeable and unhelpful.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 10.

Comments