In Dec 2015 we purchased a used 2004 Holiday Rambler Presidential 5th Wheel at Camping World of Denver. They told us we also needed to pay $1000 for a clear coat to protect the outside of the unit. There was no 5th wheel hitch going with the unit. They told us they would store the rig while we looked for a truck to pull it with, the manager said he would look around and see if he could find the 5th wheel hitch for the unit. In Jan we get a call from our salesman and he says he needs to deliver the unit to us as they are getting busy and don't have room to store it any longer. We are told to come down the next day for the walk through. When we get there he passes us off on the person "technician" who washed the rig. He really didn't know about our unit, we have owned a previous 5th wheel and lived in it while working construction. He kept giving us his opinion on things like our awning, our slides, and how things work. and it wasn't a good opinion. We walk back into the store after the walk through and we wait for our salesman to make arrangements to have the unit delivered to our home. After 20 minutes of waiting the guy who washed the rig comes in and says well I guess you can go home. We then left, made a stop on the way to get coffee and when we arrived there was the unit sitting on the street. When we tried to let the stabilizers down there was no battery power. The tech had told us it had brand new batteries in it. The salesman called the next day and wanted to see if the unit had been delivered I told him yes but it didn't look like the clear-coat had been applied. He replied he was pretty sure it had but it doesn't show up well on a white trailer, I explained to him that it didn't show up on the dark parts either and that I was not pleased with this or with the "tech" who had done the walk through and they also delivered a unit with a temporary licence tag that was due to expire in 7 days. They knew we were moving to another state and wasn't due to leave for a month or so. I asked for a new tag and they told me they don't do that.

When we asked where our Good Sams cards were they told us it takes about 8 weeks, only problem they couldn't find us in the computer to prove we were even members. When I talked to the membership dept they said they would look into it and that since we didn't finance the unit it got forgotten.

This has been the most awful experience and the Customer Service has STUNK! They are always making excuses or blaming it on someone else--nobody takes responsibility for ANYTHING.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of 2004 holiday rambler presidential from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was being given the run around for weeks and do not stand behind the customer and they are untrustworthy. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments