Tellico Plains, Tennessee

Do NOT go there!!!Awful customer service!!

Waste of time! We left our camper there to get serviced with warranty and it has been months and still have not heard from them after leaving a voicemail few times a week! I will never go there again and I don't not recommend anyone to either!! Bad company!

I do not like this company and would not trust them! Brought camper there mid July and I understand it may be a busy time. Not asking for much, but wanting to know when it will be done after the warranty approved 6 hours of work. No reason to not tell me how long it will be!

It has been TWO MONTHS!!Get it together camper world!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $900. The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. The most disappointing about camping world rv service from Camping World was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Skokie, Illinois, United States #1187152

Be ready to be lied to and lied to and lied to and lied to and lied to and lied to.Good Luck getting your camper back in one piece.

The people that work there steal everything they can from customers campers.Bad Company and they should be closed.