Madison, Wisconsin

Can't say enough good about everyone at Camping World of Madison.We knew what we wanted and worked with Matt in sales to get it done.

He was very helpful from order to pickup. Columbus came from factory with a couple of minor issues and Camping World would not let us do our PDI until they had everything fixed. They did and all has been great. We picked it up in April 2016 and have 5000 miles on it already.

Everything has been working great including the couple of items they had to fix.All around great experience and will continue to recommend to everyone I know.

Review about: Columbus 320Rs.

I liked: Employees, Prices, Commitment to detail, Selection.

4.9
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Palomino Rv Rv
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Camping World - THIS PLACE SCAMMED US $5000.00 THEY ARE VERY UNPROFESSIONAL Camping World "We contacted them about a ac unit for our trailer to move our dogs across USA from the east coast, I specifically said we are going to extreme temperatures in..." Read more Camping World 2012 Forest River 24rls Rv Review from Gulf Breeze, Florida Camping World "I bought a 2012 fifth wheel about 2 months ago from Camping World in Gulf Breeze. They held my camper there about 1-2 weeks as I was unable to move..." Read more Camping World - Keystone Rv Rv Review Camping World "We purchased an new Keystone. Now one would think that NEW would actually be in NEW condition, but not quite so as I found out even after the assurance that..." Read more Camping World Of Kingston New York Thor Vegas 2016 Review Camping World "During the ownership "orientation" in July 2016 the Kingston, NY Camping World technician broke the dining table storage and discovered two ripped sofa cushions. Since then Kingston Camping World has..." Read more Replacement top did not fit - Autoberry will not make good its claims. Autoberry "I purchased a replacement top for my BMW Z4 2006. Top was manufactured by Germanex in Northridge, CA and not by vendor implied in advertisement. Top was very difficult to..." Read more Vitalchek - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!! Vitalchek "I needed a certified copy of our Marriage Certificate quickly for proof of my husband's eligibility for benefits on my employer's plan. I began searching online for the best way..." Read more Red Roof Inn Room Elyria Ohio Review Red Roof Inn "I walked into the bathroom that was too small to use and close the door. I went to pull the door away from the tub/shower,and the bottom of the door..." Read more Meetup - San Jose/Campbell riding, hiking and anything fun Meetup "I was denied the group membership access because my profile selfies photo was not good enough.. The Stan person is extremely racist and rude. He said that I did not..." Read more