Madison, Wisconsin

Can't say enough good about everyone at Camping World of Madison.We knew what we wanted and worked with Matt in sales to get it done.

He was very helpful from order to pickup. Columbus came from factory with a couple of minor issues and Camping World would not let us do our PDI until they had everything fixed. They did and all has been great. We picked it up in April 2016 and have 5000 miles on it already.

Everything has been working great including the couple of items they had to fix.All around great experience and will continue to recommend to everyone I know.

Review about: Columbus 320Rs.

I liked: Employees, Prices, Commitment to detail, Selection.

4.9
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Palomino Rv Rv
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

IT SEEMS LIKE A FRAUD CASE AT CAMPING WORLD Camping World "BOUGHT A 5TH WHEEL AT CAMPING WORLD IN ST GEORGE UT,HAD A NEW ROOF PUT ON , ALL SAID ,THEY CHEATED US AND AUTO CLUB OUT OF OVER $1000, IN..." Read more Camping World - Horrible Camping World "The sales person was very deceitful, he stated things were on my Trans Union credit report that were not there, I requested that they verify the error and they refused..." Read more Camping World 2012 Forest River 24rls Rv Review from Gulf Breeze, Florida Camping World "I bought a 2012 fifth wheel about 2 months ago from Camping World in Gulf Breeze. They held my camper there about 1-2 weeks as I was unable to move..." Read more Camping World Jayco Rv Review Camping World "We bought a 27' Jayco 5th wheel which after 2 outings we wanted to gave a handful of items looked at. We took it back to have warranty work done..." Read more Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more Smokey Bones - Lack of leadership Smokey Bones "Staff sucks. Drop and run service. Order was wrong, had to take my sandwich and menu to show their mistake. When corrected food arrived it was still wrong. And there..." Read more Best Choice Products - ***, ***, ***!!!! Best Choice Products "I bought my son the ride on jeep for his first birthday and EVERYTHING was great for the first two weeks then the charger quit charging. I tried numerous times..." Read more Equator Solutions - BLOODY NONSENSE Equator Solutions ""EQUATOR IS A BIG LIER AND FRAUD CONSULTANCY" .At the time of taking money they will give promises that they will take exam fee 300 and will give 3chances all..." Read more