4.9

Can't say enough good about everyone at Camping World of Madison.We knew what we wanted and worked with Matt in sales to get it done.

He was very helpful from order to pickup. Columbus came from factory with a couple of minor issues and Camping World would not let us do our PDI until they had everything fixed. They did and all has been great. We picked it up in April 2016 and have 5000 miles on it already.

Everything has been working great including the couple of items they had to fix.All around great experience and will continue to recommend to everyone I know.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with employees and prices. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of palomino rv rv. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned palomino rv rv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Camping World - Jayco Rv Review Camping World "We bought a 27' Jayco 5th wheel which after 2 outings we wanted to gave a handful of items looked at. We took it back to have warranty work done..." Read more Camping World - THIS PLACE SCAMMED US $5000.00 THEY ARE VERY UNPROFESSIONAL Camping World "We contacted them about a ac unit for our trailer to move our dogs across USA from the east coast, I specifically said we are going to extreme temperatures in..." Read more Camping World - CTF 325RL Coleman Fifth Camping World "We are having a major problem with our 2012 CTF 325RL Coleman Fifth wheel that we bought new.We took it to a local repair shop which..." Read more Camping World - Up sold dishonest protection plan Camping World "Camping World uses Microtech Chemicals for their interior protection plan. I wrote a review on July 4th and here's the update. We paid $1200 for the interior protection plan. Microtech..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more