Camping World - AWESOME purchase experience from CW Madison
Can't say enough good about everyone at Camping World of Madison.We knew what we wanted and worked with Matt in sales to get it done.
He was very helpful from order to pickup. Columbus came from factory with a couple of minor issues and Camping World would not let us do our PDI until they had everything fixed. They did and all has been great. We picked it up in April 2016 and have 5000 miles on it already.
Everything has been working great including the couple of items they had to fix.All around great experience and will continue to recommend to everyone I know.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Commitment to detail
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- "Camping world in Asheville is the worst experience in my lifetime. Rude, lazy, unorganized, ignorant, never pick up the phone, never call back an if you accidentally get someone on..."
- "Purchased online a $20 sink cover for my RV from Camping World. The sink cover showed up and was a piece of junk. The edges were sharp and not strait..."
- "I bought a used as is Damon Daybreak and habe waited patiently for Hanover Pa. to rectify their poor service depts loss of my front hubcap. I have heard Nothing..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "To Whom it May Concern: My experience with Aspen has been the single most worst experience I have ever had with a medical/dental provider. And my continued problems since that visit..."
- "Stay the *** away. Ordered a LP156WH1 (TL) (C1) LCD screen. It's a Phillips screen. $155.11. They ship a Samsung LTN156AT01. They said it's compatible. Can't tell you it's defective!..."
- "This is the most disgusting thing I have seen in a while. The product was coagulated and solid. I will not be buying Progresso products again. In hindsight I..."