Good Morning Shawn,

I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciated the customer care that was given to my friend Joey; Joey is the young man I introduced you to a couple of weeks ago. Joey drove his grandmothers RV from Florida to Pea Ridge where she will be staying for a couple of months. Joey had an electrician put in a 30 amp plug for the RV and it was wired 220. Well you know the rest of the story; it blew everything.

Joey is new to the area and did not know where to turn to so I told him I would put him in touch with Tim in your service department. I took Joey to your retail store where we met with Tim. Tim took about 25 minutes of his time to walk Joey through several scenarios as a process of elimination to try and find out when the issue problem was.

After Joey got home and went through the check list that Tim provided it was determined that it was the converter. Tim had made an appointment for Joey just in case he had to bring it in which he did.

Joey drove the RV there one morning and your service department got him in and fixed before 4:00 pm that same day even though the service department was very busy they managed to get his grandmothers RV in ahead of others and get it taken care of. That was great for Joey since his grandmother is staying in the RV.

I hope you will take the time to thank Tim and I believe Alex for going way and above customer service. You now have a customer for like in addition to Joey is looking at purchasing a camper.

Lolan Mackey

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Awesomw.