1.6

Rv was in for service May 1.6 month old RV bought at their store.

They had it for the month. 3 things were on the repair list. Hot water heater was the main issue I had been trying to get them to fix the the entire month of April. Voice messages were ignored, promises to call back weren't kept.

We set up our RV this week and discovered the water heater situation unchanged. I was told there was nothing about this being worked on in my file. We are set up in a rural area and do not have the ability to bring it in. The service manager seems to think I have nothing better to do than run in and out and try and fix it via a phone call.

My husband and son are currently trying to fix it. He also made no effort to get back to me after I emailed photos Monday. I had to call him 24 hours later to remind him I still existed. He needs to learn how not to talk to women.

I would give them a negative review if I could. Calls to general manager went unanswered. Receptionist hung up on me when I said I was calling their corporate office.

A reputable business would apologize and send a technician out to remedy the situation.The only competent person there is their driver Gene.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments