I bought a Surflo 4008 pump for a camper that we are rebuilding.It was purchased in March 2015 but not installed until today as I have been working on the camper as I had time, Opened the box today and started the installation found the plastic hose connection to be broken.

It came apart in my hand as I was attaching the hose, no force of any type. I believe it was cracked, the box was not damaged so it was not broken in transit. I called customer service and after 45 minutes on hold, an agent answered, I explained my problem, gave her my order number, after a few minutes she said we only warranty for 90 days, you must call the manufacturer and gave me the number, sorry, we can't help you. I contacted Shurflo who told me to contact Camping World.

I explained that they had given me her number and said it was the manufacturer's problem. She took my number and said she would call me back, have not heard from them yet. This company, Camping World, has terrible customer service and does not stand behind the products they sell.

Do yourself a favor and stay away from Camping World.Don't know about Shurflo yet

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $100. This person is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. The most disappointing about shurflo revolution 4008 pump at Camping World was lack of warranty service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments