I took my adventurer in on May 18 for a check-up and let them know that I needed it back before September 1. When I took it in I wanted the inspection, oil change in both engine and generator, the mattress replaced, gas shocks for all compartments and bed, the washer/dryer replaced and air conditioning unit fixed along with anything that needed repair done.

On October 1 drove to the business to get a status and found that the repairs were supposed to have been completed on September 25. On October 4 I picked up the coach and found that the steps were no longer working, when ask why the response was "that happens sometimes. This is partly my fault for going a second time in 5 years with the same result.

Avoid this place like the plague, they are inept, deceptive, unprofessional and can ruin vacations. 5 months should have enough time to rebuild the entire coach

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $12000.

Preferred solution: Close down or deliver the service promised..

I didn't like: Service and quality of work.

Comments

You get that type service at RV WORLD of GA. which is owned by Camping World.

My RV has been in the shop at RV World OF GA. IN Buford GA. over a 100 days since I purchased it in May. It has a lesk in the roof.

You should see the mess they made of the roof. I am fighting to get my money back.