2.2
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I am a first time camper purchaser as I am 30 years old but by far a very seasoned camper as we have been camping or owned a camper my whole life.I found the exact camper that I wanted at the Camping World in Center Conway NH, brand new 2017 Keystone Premier.

We went up looked at it loved it worked out the deal, made a list of very small touchups and repairs to be done. One week later was our pick up date and walk through. Over an hour past our walk through appointment time I went to find my new camper. When I found it I was COMPLETELY appalled to find a glue like substance all over the front and side of my camper and that nothing on the list of fixes had been done to it and they barely had swept my camper.

When I did all my paperwork the lady gave us this big long story on how much time the techs spend looking through the camper, testing it, cleaning it and making it pristine for our walk through (LIES). They did the cleans and the repairs and two hours later we were on our way home. Just to get home and find out that the electric Jack on the front of the camper will not run off of the battery as were told and as it should. The next day we had loaded all of our stuff to prepare for our first big adventure and found that not only does the Jack not run off of the battery but NOTHING in the camper does.

Called the RV elite technician just to find that this is a major wiring issue that is built to the frame and that to fix it they will need to take the whole undercarriage and part of the floor out of my BRAND NEW 2017 camper. Called Camping world just to be told well we did something and we will need to bring it back. Hung up on by the service manager when explaining to them that we felt they needed to send a tech or be responsible for bringing the camper back as they are over 2 hours away from us. Called corporate as now i am an INFURIATED customer and want nothing more than to return the lemon and get all the financing and credit reversed.

They couldnt have given a *** less about taking my complaint said they would have the sale site call me. 24 hours later still nothing. Called corporate again "they have 48 hours to get back to you" NOT AN ANSWER.

Thanks for nothing i will take time out of my day to return your junk product.NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS WOULD I SEND MY WORST ENEMY THERE or to any site as corporate is also a JOKE

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Service, Lack of responsibility, Disliked whole experience.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

So sorry for you, I wish I could stop everyone from being victimized by these ruthless bast%#d's.

Camping world is the worst thing to happen to the RV industry.