1.7
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Update by user Jun 20

Turned over to BBB. Camping world denied telling me they would take care of the problem.

BBB did nothing. Do not buy from camping world unless you can look past all of there lies.

Original review posted by user May 21

Stoped by camping world to look at campers. Found just what I wanted.

Yhey told me they checked everything and it was good. they sadi the propane to the heater was unhooked and could not be checked. the batteries checked out good. When I got home with it I found the the batteries were no good and the heater worked fine if you installed 2 AA batteries.

The main battries had been froze and did not hold a charge. I talked to one of the managers. He told me thatif I brought them in that they would repace them. 200 miles one way, I returned the battries.

they said they were special battries and they would have to order them. So I left them the old battries and came home to return at a later date to det new battries. they then left me a message telling me that they would not replace the batteries.

When I called them, they would not let me talk to the salesman or the manager that said they would stand behind the battries.

Do not take them at there word. They lie and tell you anything to get you out the door.

Review about: Camping World Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Pay for the battries that were in the camper.

I liked: What i purchased.

I didn't like: Lies and misleading answers.

Comments