Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I will take Mr.Lemonis at his word and take my business elsewhere.

I was never pleased with their workmanship on my RV anyway. This guy is on TV as the Prophet...the ultimate business wizard. He really is not as smart as his arrogance portrays. What business owner offends half of America which represents a very large percentage of his customers in middle America.

i will NEVER shop in one of his stores OR visit any of the business he has affiliated through the Prophet. Wise up Marcus. Keep your political views to yourself.

Your self righteous remarks were selfish.Your words will hurt the livelihoods of your employees as your revenues feel the brunt of your ignorant comments.

Review about: Camping World Ceo.

Reason of review: CEO is clueless.

Preferred solution: Shut your mouth Lemonis.

I liked: Inventory.

I didn't like: Service and respect for the customer.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

I could'nt agree more.Extremely selfish.

Obviously he does not care about his employees. I would add he is completely out of touch with his customer base. Some business expert......he has no clue of the impact of his words.

If every Trump or conservative voter indeed took their business elsewhere Camping World would fold unless he props it up with his inherited money.Get the word out that Lemonis doesn't want conservative shoppers.