I tried to get a job there. I was excited for, I like being around that type of thing, I like camping and such, More then qualified, I was willing to take a hit on wages, compared to what I was used to. But because of my age i'm sure that's what it amount's to, would not hire me, I'm getting very tired of this discrimination. Being a RV owner myself I have some knowledge, on most of this stuff. I used to buy all my products through them, but not now! I wont waste my time with them, I went to an RV show and sold a trailer for them, I'm not even a salesmen. Ill take my business elsewhere.

Draper Utah,

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments