1.3
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Bought a used spartan 5th wheel toy hauler a couple days ago. Experience started off pretty good.

Sales guy was decent for a sales guy. Decided on the trailer we wanted made the deal then everything has gone south from there. Was originally told that we would sign on the rv when they delivered it so we wouldn’t have to drive all the way back up to Portland. That was a lie.

Was told it would be delivered on Thursday. Also a lie. Had to drive back up Friday to sign papers. Got no walk through on how this unit works.

They said that a service guy would come on delivery to go through everything and how things work. Another lie. It finally got delivered Saturday at 6 pm. The guy that delivered it was awesome but was just a retired guy that only delivers rv’s.

He knew nothing about this unit. So with the help of google and YouTube and the delivery guy figured how to level it but couldn’t figure out the center stabilizing jacks. Finally figured out how to get the slides out once it was leveled. The delivery guy called a service guy but there wasn’t anything he could do and he was pretty irritated.

Which I get being called at 8 at night on a Saturday.

So the point of this is not once did they ever makes sure we was taking care of or made sure we had complete knowledge of how to use this RV before sending us off on our way. So far the people at the wood village camping world have been really poor to work with. I’m not sure how they even stay in business with all of the *** reviews they receive.

I would NEVER EVER recommend any I know to do business with camping world and I highly recommend that anyone reading these bad reviews to trust us on what we are saying. These places are horrible.

Comments