State: Alabama City: Dothan Product: Camping World Rv Repair Clear all filters (2 of 560 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Camping World in Dothan, Alabama - Service department review

Camper World in Dothan has the worst customer service department that I have ever experienced. Our 2018 camper has been there for 4.5 months for minor repairs and still not complete. They ordered the same part four times...the first part was the wrong part, the next two were broken. For the next repair, they ordered the wrong color. Once, after Camper World had the camper for four months, the service manager called to ask if we had the camper or if they had the camper...which I reminded them that they had had the camper for the past four months. We still don't have the camper. It took Camper World about three weeks to determine that our ten-month-old camper was still under the twelve-month warranty.
Review
Service
Camping World Rv Repair
Cons
  • Lack of care for customers after they sale to you
  • Poor customer service
  • Deceitful salesmen
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Tags
  • Poor Customer Service After Sale
Resolved

Resolved: Camping World in Dothan, Alabama - Damage to the bed that over the drivers seat

3.0

Update by user Jul 21, 2017

fixed everything

Original review posted by user Jun 27, 2017

I took my RV to the Dothan, Al Camping World to have my front windshield fixed because of a leak. I just went out to my RV and lowered the bed to check and see if water ever got to that area and saw where Camping World damaged the the bed lowering mechanism and the screen around the bed. They also did not place the wires for the front window shade back so they would not be seen. I am about 60 miles away from them so this is going to mean a added expense and having my RV back in the shop again for weeks.
Review
Service
Camping World Rv Repair
Cons
  • There is no accountability for their inferior defective product
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Contact Camping World Customer Service