What happened to Proud to Be An American and the quality we produce.Slides had stripped screw in plates and plates were replaced and screws were not counter sunk.

This leaves heads of screws to affect weather stripping and leaks. Was called and told it was ready I traveled 1 and 1/2 to get there and nothing was done right. door missing in bedroom we found in someones office. parts still in parts department.

Exterior was power washed and full of water hope it will work. Main slide is worked and they can't fix they said they could. I found if you don't buy from the dealer you are a 2nd rate owner and put on hold 7 weeks and nothing was fixed one more time 7 weeks. I have owned coach for 9 months its been in for service 2 different dealers for a total of 13 weeks.

!/3 of the time I have owned it.

If you read this think before you leap.This is no bull sh-t.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

It doesn't matter if you did buy from CW, you are treaTed the same by their service fepartments.Had bad experiences with CW in Garner, NC, Fayetteville, NC and Oakwood , GA.

Will never set foot on a CW property again in life.

D.