Where do I start. After spending an entire afternoon in the sales guys office, we finally agreed on a price for our camper that included the hitch and back up camera.

We went down a week later to get our camper and do the walk thru, etc then sat down with the paper dude to get everything taken care of. We did pay for the spray and tire extras (which I think is probably a waste now) but they added on over $7500 more worth of things we have NO idea what they are. Plus, they never sent us home with the temp. plates, so we have been trying to get those.

Plus, like another guy mentioned, they keeps trying to pull banks for us to get a loan. I now have over 3 hard pulls on my credit report. I told them NOT to include me because my ex husband screwed me over on a loan we had out over 10 years ago, that I could not be on the loan, but because WI is a martial property state, they had to put me on. 3 banks later and no loan yet and 3 hits on my credit report.

I am beginning to wish I never walked into this dealership. A camper that we thought that was going to be under $40,000 turned out to be over $50,000!!!

Not a happy camper at all!!!!!!!!!!! Bullshit

Product or Service Mentioned: Rv.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments