2.8
Insurance Quality

I purchased an RV cover for my travel trailer and it looked and fit perfect.It was the WORST INVESTMENT I've ever made.

I even took out the extended warranty. This thing lasted less than 2 yrs. and fell apart, literally. One day I went out to check on my trailer and the entire cover was on the ground surrounding the trailer.

It started with small holes, rips and tears. How they happened I still don't know. Then I think the wind caught it and it just got worse. I took hold of one of the pieces of velcro to remove the cover and it just tore off in my hand.

The material is ***. I called Camping World and they told me to call the warranty co. I called the warranty co. and they said it's only guaranteed for 2 years.

They asked me.... Is it outside? I said yes, they then said the warranty was voided. WHAT?

First off, I sincerely doubt you buy one of these and store it indoors. Really?! Secondly, why wasn't I advised of that when I purchased it by the sales person at CAMPING WORLD. They quit carrying Adco covers now.

Hmmm.. Wonder why.. It was a terrible experience. I'm out $285.00.

NEVER AGAIN!

Also, if you try to do it by yourself....Good luck!

Review about: Cover.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Courteous treatment.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments