2.5
Interest Rate

The problem with both stores there's nobody that will own up to their mistakes.We're all humans and that is what we do unfortunately .

The employees are hard enough to find in M.B. you should as a company treat them right. Need somebody to take charge and lead and not just push huge P&L reports. I'm a local person and have caught them in lies and they swear it still correct.

I drove from Santee State Park early 5/10/17 with both tanks almost full bc I had new rv and could not find claw that fits dump spout/ drain. Since I live close to Hwy. 501 store I will stop & buy part and dump tanks as usual, meaning I've dumped my tanks there before even early as last Dec. Web page still has it being a dump facility for Good Sam Members even since new ownership 2-3 years ago.

Even ex employee Dave Elder told me where it was.. It's still located out by road but almost hidden by new propane station put in last year. You can see the new tire tracks where it's still being used when the employees don't park in front of it. But manager & cashier repeatly deny that it's there and never has been ..

So for years they have advertised being a dump facility and its come to the truth that ....

But all I get after buying spending $100k for new rig and $300 in store purchases...2 weeks before is an apology.

Review about: Camping World Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments