I bought a new camper back in June.we noticed on our first trip.
(luckily it was raining) a leak in the skylight above the shower. When I called in to report this leak and set up the repair. This was a factory defect that I was able to temp fix it until I could get it dropped off. I received a call from the dealership saying that the lot had been broken into a month after the unit had been dropped off and that I would be notified if my camper had been affected.
I received no further call. I finally call them 6 weeks after it had been dropped off and "parts were still on order" I demanded that the unit be fixed and low and behold, it was "fixed" that day. I then made arrangements to pick my camper up. I showed up to the dealership and the "service writer" (I use this term loosely) said that all work was done, handed the porter a post it note with my unit number and then went about his business.
Mind you, I was the only customer there, the camper was dropped off in the parking lot and I was left to hook it up myself. The doors were locked and I didn't have my key with me. At this point, I was so disgusted with the "service" that I hooked up the camper and tore out of there. When I arrived home and unlocked the camper, there were several cabinet doors open and the f-ing TV was missing.
I called the service manager first thing this morning and rather than offering to replace my TV, he gave me the run around that Camping World was not responsible for the missing items and offered the phone number for the local police dept.
attached is a photo.If you opened this camper and saw this, wouldn't you contact the customer to let them know?
Camping World, I hope someone from your company reads this because you all, at least your KC store, are pathetic.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Purchased online a $20 sink cover for my RV from Camping World. The sink cover showed up and was a piece of junk. The edges were sharp and not strait..."
- "We bought a 2014 Alpine in the fall of 2014 at Syracuse camping world. We weren't able to use it till the next spring because we live in Syracuse NY...."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "I ordered the waterproof head set on our around Devendra 19th 2014. I received a tracking number. I received an email saying it was shipped. When it never was..."
- "I waited for 7 to 10 minutes to be seated . I saw 2 people in the back, I yelled at least 4 times. Finally the only other..."
- "After ordering and being told it would be a month before our delivery date, we were okay with this. A month passed and 2 days before the delivery we were..."