La Cygne, Kansas

I bought a new camper back in June.we noticed on our first trip.

(luckily it was raining) a leak in the skylight above the shower. When I called in to report this leak and set up the repair. This was a factory defect that I was able to temp fix it until I could get it dropped off. I received a call from the dealership saying that the lot had been broken into a month after the unit had been dropped off and that I would be notified if my camper had been affected.

I received no further call. I finally call them 6 weeks after it had been dropped off and "parts were still on order" I demanded that the unit be fixed and low and behold, it was "fixed" that day. I then made arrangements to pick my camper up. I showed up to the dealership and the "service writer" (I use this term loosely) said that all work was done, handed the porter a post it note with my unit number and then went about his business.

Mind you, I was the only customer there, the camper was dropped off in the parking lot and I was left to hook it up myself. The doors were locked and I didn't have my key with me. At this point, I was so disgusted with the "service" that I hooked up the camper and tore out of there. When I arrived home and unlocked the camper, there were several cabinet doors open and the f-ing TV was missing.

I called the service manager first thing this morning and rather than offering to replace my TV, he gave me the run around that Camping World was not responsible for the missing items and offered the phone number for the local police dept.

attached is a photo.If you opened this camper and saw this, wouldn't you contact the customer to let them know?

Camping World, I hope someone from your company reads this because you all, at least your KC store, are pathetic.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Camping World Rv Repair
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion