I bought a new camper back in June.we noticed on our first trip.
(luckily it was raining) a leak in the skylight above the shower. When I called in to report this leak and set up the repair. This was a factory defect that I was able to temp fix it until I could get it dropped off. I received a call from the dealership saying that the lot had been broken into a month after the unit had been dropped off and that I would be notified if my camper had been affected.
I received no further call. I finally call them 6 weeks after it had been dropped off and "parts were still on order" I demanded that the unit be fixed and low and behold, it was "fixed" that day. I then made arrangements to pick my camper up. I showed up to the dealership and the "service writer" (I use this term loosely) said that all work was done, handed the porter a post it note with my unit number and then went about his business.
Mind you, I was the only customer there, the camper was dropped off in the parking lot and I was left to hook it up myself. The doors were locked and I didn't have my key with me. At this point, I was so disgusted with the "service" that I hooked up the camper and tore out of there. When I arrived home and unlocked the camper, there were several cabinet doors open and the f-ing TV was missing.
I called the service manager first thing this morning and rather than offering to replace my TV, he gave me the run around that Camping World was not responsible for the missing items and offered the phone number for the local police dept.
attached is a photo.If you opened this camper and saw this, wouldn't you contact the customer to let them know?
Camping World, I hope someone from your company reads this because you all, at least your KC store, are pathetic.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "During the ownership "orientation" in July 2016 the Kingston, NY Camping World technician broke the dining table storage and discovered two ripped sofa cushions. Since then Kingston Camping World has..."
- "Bought a 2005 Holiday Rambler Presidential (cash)last year (2014) they set it up in the park i was in . I went to take it out on for..."
- "I bought a new 2015 Passport, sofa had a tear and was promised it would get fixed or replaced in 30 days, three weeks went by and no one followed..."
- "They are expensive and fake brand glasses. It all was real it would of been made in Italy not China. My brother specialized in frame all day and his company..."
- "On Saturday Feb 14 it was advertised on Walmart.com that Bumblebee Chicken Salad w/ crackers was on sale for 1.00 per case due to roll back. I ordered two cases..."
- "Married in Oct and by Nov my ring is all dented/scared up it's tungsten with sterling silver and diamonds a ring that well not hold up ..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."