I bought a new camper back in June.we noticed on our first trip.
(luckily it was raining) a leak in the skylight above the shower. When I called in to report this leak and set up the repair. This was a factory defect that I was able to temp fix it until I could get it dropped off. I received a call from the dealership saying that the lot had been broken into a month after the unit had been dropped off and that I would be notified if my camper had been affected.
I received no further call. I finally call them 6 weeks after it had been dropped off and "parts were still on order" I demanded that the unit be fixed and low and behold, it was "fixed" that day. I then made arrangements to pick my camper up. I showed up to the dealership and the "service writer" (I use this term loosely) said that all work was done, handed the porter a post it note with my unit number and then went about his business.
Mind you, I was the only customer there, the camper was dropped off in the parking lot and I was left to hook it up myself. The doors were locked and I didn't have my key with me. At this point, I was so disgusted with the "service" that I hooked up the camper and tore out of there. When I arrived home and unlocked the camper, there were several cabinet doors open and the f-ing TV was missing.
I called the service manager first thing this morning and rather than offering to replace my TV, he gave me the run around that Camping World was not responsible for the missing items and offered the phone number for the local police dept.
attached is a photo.If you opened this camper and saw this, wouldn't you contact the customer to let them know?
Camping World, I hope someone from your company reads this because you all, at least your KC store, are pathetic.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Beware of camping world Kingston ny bought a used trailer from them floors in the rear and front of trailer rotten they will not do a thing about it can..."
- "Had rails installation for 5th wheel done just had this installed 8 month ago but up graded truck working lots of hours otherwise I would done my self...."
- "We bought a 2014 Alpine in the fall of 2014 at Syracuse camping world. We weren't able to use it till the next spring because we live in Syracuse NY...."
- "This is the worst agent ever i all so been dealing with a lot if un reps that dont gave skills to be a rep . dont know what they..."
- "I've been having trouble with Suddenlink's internet service for the past 4+ months. I've called over 2 dozen times during that time period. I've been having different issues. Sometimes it's..."
- "I have paid for two shirts from them, and BOTH WERE put on delay, nd now i find out they're a scam?????..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "Soy consumidor de tecnología , y los productos son como en la descripción de la página web se indica. Llegan los productos en un paquete bien protegidos, y los..."