3.7
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Traveling from Georgia on a 6 week cross country trip to the West Coast during June, we were in route to pick up our Grandchildren to join us.

Our generator failed in route and wouldn’t start. With 100 degree temperatures in Missouri and facing 120 degree temperatures ahead in the deserts, we knew the generator powering the overhead AC units was critical.

Despite a very busy service department, the Michael was able to get us time with service tech Kevin.

Kevin processed methodically to eliminate the simple and obvious problems.

After all attempts had been exhausted, the service manager George took over. George, who hereafter should be known as the “diesel whisperer”, finally coaxed the generator alive. An intermittent fuel pump was the final diagnosis.

Michael then accommodated us with onsite overnight camping as the replacement part couldn’t be delivered until the next morning. He even gave us his personal cell phone in case we had a need during the night.

The following day, Kevin and Steve made the final installations while enduring yet another bath of diesel fuel as they had to make all repairs from underneath the vehicle. The team next invested the extra time of letting the generator run and inspecting for any leaks or other problems.

We completed the trip of the lifetime with our generator running flawlessly.

My wife and I own a Servpro franchise and are blessed with a team of 15 great service people. We know firsthand, the challenges of providing such great service to the public. Too many customers of our generation are quick to find fault, but slow to compliment.

Let me praise the entire team at Camping World, Springfield, Mo.

Each person was compassionate to our needs and the emergency that we encountered. Every person was polite and courteous during our every interaction.

They were competent and skilled in their work. They tackled the repair in a cost effective manner by starting with the simplest, fastest and least costly solutions. Just the way I would spend my own time and money doing repairs myself.

George, as team leader, moved energetically around the entire facility “pollenating” each of his teams as he was needed. He was holding the first standup meeting with his crew before I had started my morning coffee.

Michael, courteously and effectively dealt with a perpetually deep line of summer time customers, while ensuring that each of us felt properly attended to.

Kevin, lay on the boiling asphalt (there wasn’t room inside any repair bays), drowned in diesel fuel yet remained cheerful and engaged throughout.

Within the first hour, I felt a confidence and trust for this team as I do with the mechanics that care for our fleet at home. It was quickly evident that this level of professionalism is the daily standard at Camping World, Springfield.

Thanks again to Kevin, George, Michael and Steve for delivering such excellent customer service to our family.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with realizing i could trust the mechanics and courteous treatment. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of camping world rv repair. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world rv repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments