A bought a used diesel pusher from camping World. they told me about how well maintained it was, best condition of any they had seen, new the owners personally, etc. etc. Kept calling me every day after I looked at it with more great news about it.

My first problem occurred in under 50 miles from the dealership. All the dashboard lights went out. Before I could even get to my 1st location I had to spend over $9,000.00! It died on the interstate and I had to have it towed to a diesel repair shop.

When I called to complain about the Good Sam towing package they sold me I never got a call back. I had my Secretary call about not receiving the paperwork to get a license plate (purchased in FL, I live in LA). The told her the 1st time that they had sent it. When the temporary plate was about to expire she starting calling back...NO ONE was ever available. She finally called back with a false name and she got directly thru. She gave them address to send the paperwork to. They MISTAKENLY then sent it FedEx to the WRONG ADDRESS!

I will never deal with these crooks again.

BTW I paid them an extra $995.00 to go over it and make sure everything was working and in good shape. I still have a list of things that don't work, trip breakers etc. but don't want to put any more money into it.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments