Roosevelt, New York

Update by user Aug 22, 2015

July 10 went to pick up my RV, batteries dead, had to charge everything before I could test slides.they only replaced 3 lines when I paid to have ALL hydroulic lines replaced .

they said the others were OK I had enough of Camping World so I just took it home 143 miles later my right rear wheel was so hot it was smokeing so bad it almost caught fire I took it to another repair shop and paid again to have a frozen caliper and rotor ,seals, and bearings replaced I am taking Camping World to court over this.Marcus Lemonus E-mail is useless , I will never step foot in a C.W store again I am not renewing Motor Home mag, or my insurance or road service I will be spreading the word about this terrible outfit and we will see them in court.

Update by user Jun 13, 2015

June 12 WE made the 4hr trip to camping world kingston the motor home sat in the back lot untouched for 6 weeks, not only that, the rear panel was damaged and cracked I left a perfect motor home now it needs bodywork.I went there just to pick it up and get it out of there I had to leave it for body work now after much screaming I had to agree to leave it far another 4 weeks.

The manager Mr Lenahan hid in the restroom the entire time never came out he made his assistant eat a *#@$* sandwich .Assistant did his job, quiet us down and get us out out the st ore , He happened to be a nice guy now we will see what happens in 4 weeks

Original review posted by user Jun 10, 2015

had brakes done and hydraulic lines replaced on my coach abs light wont go off and hydraulic lines broke at fittings and are leaking. NO response from camping world 20 -30 e-mails and phone calls I have yet to get a return call they have my coach a total of 4 months. Marcus Lemonus response team means nothing it all hipe, they send apologizes and thats all I have been dealing with them since last June, I bought this motor home in June of 2014 and have not used it one time.Im just making payments to the bank and camping world

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. zow stated that there is a room for improvement of will never deal with them again. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of hydraulic hose repair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $7000. Camping World needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hydraulic hose repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments