Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Camping World in Anderson, California - Totally taken advantage of by entire staff!

My 74 year old husband and myself disabled and a senior citizen have gotten the run around by several shady employee s with no resolution offered in our behalf,they overcharged us for a used safari trek deisel motorhome and took my 1996 Ford Ranger XLT,our 1992 Rockwood motorhome in good running condition,not to mention a 3000$ stainless steel stove and refrigerator,a 52 in flat screen smart TV and a beautiful free standing wooden jewery box .we were not given any credit towards our new purchase,and charged us 16,240.00$ cash with no 30 day warranty...nothing...within a month the deisel motor was found to be in major disrepair and we broke down multiple times while traveling 700 miles in one months paying for mechanic repairs,towing services due to extreme lack of power through out our journey. After numerous calls to the cooperate office we were told by Camping World,that it wasn't their problem and would not be rectifying the situation in any way,we were also informed we could trade back to them for something different but no help with the quality of said motorhome,We have lost over 20,000$ in personal property they took from us but no credit was applied to our purchase....a complete nightmare to this day,we cannot travel now,we can only go approximately 20 miles at a time before breaks down and shuts itself off leaving this elderly couple on the side of several highways for hours, sometimes days.I wouldn't recommend anyone to shop at this joke of a business
Problems with payment

Camping World in Bossier City, Louisiana - HORRIBLE Service Dept - Customer Service

October 2017, purchased a brand new Sanibel. November 2017 - furnace stopped working. Camping World Shreveport picked up the unit. It took three MONTHS to get my unit back. While the unit was in the service department they were to have fixed cd/dvd/radio (it would not accept cd/dvd), secure the TV properly, align the cabinet doors, ceiling fan in kitchen, shades in bedroom, closet rod and automatic jacks. They didn't even submit a request to the warranty company for two weeks then another to get approval. Shades were removed but never replaced. I use my unit for work and to live in - which meant I had to find alternative accomodations. Feb. 2018 - the unit was returned. The things fixed - the heat, auto jacks, tv secured and cd/dvd/radoi was replaced. I had to call the manufacturer to get the shades since Camping World couldn't get the proper shades. The girl that always answered the phone was always nice but taking two weeks just to look at the unit and start a claim to the warranty company is unaceptable. Now - only one year later, paint is coming off the unit, cd/dvd/radio not accepting disk again, laminate is coming off the wall in the entertainment area, battery fell out of unit while just sitting (it had never even been secured to the unit - thank goodness it was not on the road). I'm just wondering how long it will take to take care of the current problem.
Review
Pros
  • Sales staff until purchased
Cons
  • Warranty servicee is filled with red tape
Damaged or defective
Let the company propose a solution
Tags
  • Beware Of Warranty Claim
  • Customer Service At Camping World

Camping World in Middletown Township, New Jersey - HORRIBLE SERVICE ON WARRANTY

Purchased a 2017 Sanibel in October 2017. November 2017 furnaced stopped working along with several other things that needed to be fixed. They did pick up my unit - however, it took me three months for them to get approval on the warranty, fix it and get it back to me. Along with the furnace, auto jacks didn't work, the tv needed to be secured, cd/dvd/radio player would not take a cd, screen not in place on fan in kitchen, shades broken, clothes rod broke. The only thing they fixed was the furnace, jacks and the cd/dvd/radio. The manufacture (not Camping World) finally sent replacement shades and they were fantatic to deal with. It shouldn't take 3 months to fix a furnace. It is now one year later, the paint is coming off of the unit, cd/dvd/radio is again no accepting cds or dvds, battery fell out of the unit (thank goodness it was not going down the road), laminate is coming off the wall under the enterainment area.
Order processing issue

Camping World in Syracuse, New York - 100k newmar disaster

Good evening Erin, Well where do we begin. I've already wasted more time and effort than I ever wanted to on this giant cluster *** The only thing I think of when i see or even here of camping world is the smell of *** coming out of storage tanks on an rv that was winterized at your facility, let alone a unit I just purchased! Might want to check on all the other units to see if there still full of *** also. I may have gotten a little cranky, but honey just imagine me *** pissed. I'm over this whole thing! You guys dropped the ball and to be honest the whole store should get a complete makeover. I'll be honest you've been a bigger help than that weseal mike, but you still gave me the run around. I totally understand why. Because you are as dumbfounded as i am that this has even come to this. To be honest, Id rather take my 20k cash back, and walk away. I mean cash! Real money, money that was worked for! Im not some *** who fell into cash. I bust my *** and work for this *** up, corrupt system. Ive done my time, I've seen alot. Thats why when I get the run around, Or mike sends the service tech to ask me whats going on this morning. The guy that cleaned house, fired 35 people when was hired. HE WAS THE MAN TO TALK 2! What a *** He couldnt believe his detail team did that, said he was gunna fire people. Said I'll make them sit in there for 6 hrs and clean it for punishment, then I get there at all hours of the morning to still find it sitting there. Would you be upset yet? How about he tells me hes a big shot and to use his name anywhere in the country and he would take care of me. How about he says get it back here and we will have it done today and I end up sleeping in it that night where I left it. This *** blamed the service tech for not locking it up or getting keys. I'm postive mikey just never said anything or gave a *** The service tech and Ashlee are the only 2 that have been helpful. Luckily I have a close friend whos an Attorney, I'm contacting the proper channel's, BBB, Attorney General, etc, etc. Pretty sure im going to channel 9 news tomorrow just so we have a camera crew showing the whole world what a 2nd delivery of an rv looks like. I want copies of any and all paperwork envolved. From the title to the inspection. I want a title search done and i want to talk to the mechanic who went through this originally, just to ask how "they" (gotta b politically correct know days) lives everyday knowing he has no pride in "their" work. Otherwise keep it on the lot. Im done *** around and playing games.If it took only 2 hrs and a test drive in the morning after all this,. Why wasn't it done yesterday? ? Why is it , that almost the same exact time as yeaterday.. when i exploded , probably cause i was hangry did i drop it off and it sat all night with me sleeping in it watching, Protecting my investments, yes investments as in 2. I specifically told that *** mike to take care of that bike and there she sat . Cold and dirty. Which your going to have clean prior to delivery I AM NOT KIDDING with that special ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION SYSTEM, that apparlently can be applied to bug splatter and dirt and grime and still protect the paint. I will not take delivery until you would feel comfortable driving with your family across country and the bike is clean. Should have u pay for the paint i scratched moving the *** thing because 1 again mike said hurry back with it and long story short bike was in back i didn't want to break my back lifting the tailgate and ended up scratching the *** out of 1 yr old paint. So maybe that might add to me being pissed on top of my wife and 3mth old sitting outside cause Mike kept putting that *** finger in my face saying 1 min im with another customer *** Like today. I asked him to look what i have been *** about and he says my manager wants to see me i cant right now. STANDING IN FRONT OF IT. Thats when i said get the *** out of my face before i lay u out. In total disgust. Ill stand in front of a grand jury and tell nothing but the truth. I also have no problem spending the rest of my life telling,and showing the world what a great time at camping world. Can u imagine a rolling billboard driving across the country and sitting in front of the CAMPING WORLD'S NASCAR SERIES hilbilly *** Big banner or maybe spray paint cause i just dont give a *** anymore. Telling everyone to go to my youtube videos showing the *** u send out the door. Honey, i could care less about a detail, or bin door shocks, and what not but just tell me. Tell me for the luv of god. U sent me down the road not knowing where the lights ,mirrors, windshield wiper controls were located. No 1 even walked me out the door 2 say good bye let alone show me where anything was. I figured it out . But imagine??? 60 yr old retired man or especially a WOMAN who TYPICALLY buys such a unit were to walk out blind sided or crushed buy the tailgate know 1 opened .Should we get started on the detailed walk through that i was raved about by Kelly ? Mister I think a ladder apparatus goes here. What a dill hole. IVE GOT A GREAT IDEA.! MAKE THE SERVICE TECH WHO HAS BEEN THE GREATEST IN CHARGE OF THE PLACE, THE 2 GUYS WHO GET STUCK MOVING UNITS AND EMPTYING *** ALL DAY IN CHARGE OF ANYTHING OTHER THAN *** PATROLLERS AND ASHLEE CAN RUN SERVICE, CAUSE APPARENTLY ANY *** CAN RUN CAMPING WORLD . "No disrespect ladies and gentlemen "I'm horrible with names" and Ashlee only cause she gave me her card. Lol. CAMPING WORLD HAS TURNED A DREAM INTO A NIGHTMARE. THANKS. I will never return to your location after 2 jerkoffs try to flex on me. Ill wipe the floors with the both of them. QUOTE END QUOTE. I'll get ahold of 9 news see if they or anyone wants a good story, cause you know we all luv that, in the morning and go from there. Nice neutral location. Warm, lots of lights , camaras, the whole 9, Im gunna turn my frown upside down by showing the world how not to get treated. Again camping world has ruined the beginning of hopefully a great experience. But who knows, NOW EVERYTIME THE THINGS SQUEAKS,CREEKS OR MOANS . Im gunna *** regret the purchase. Maybe ill send Newmar an update also on how there product is being resold. Im not a perfect person nor do I claim to be and I understand the ins and outs. Im not who your use to dealing with. But come the *** on Erin. Youve been there 15 yrs. Do u want ur name on this. I know your better than this, mike on the other hand will always b a weasel. Im not quite sure how the saying goes but its kinda like this. SNITCHES GET STICHES *** U WANNA RAT ME OUT 4 TELLING THE TRUTH. I ONLY TREAT PEOPLE THE WAY IVE BEEN TREATED. INSTEAD OF STICHES LETS JUST GO TO THE MEDIA. 5 yrs in the feds taught me enough to watch what I say. Probably already sad 2 much as it is. Basically camping world sucks. I will not return to your establishment. Find another location. For delivery. Its best for everyone involved especially me. Clearly me saying im upset is an understatement ! I WILL NEVER RETURN TO YOUR ESTABLISHMENT FIND ANOTHER PLACE FOR DELIVERY!!! MAKE SURE U WOULD FEEL LIKE U GOT A GREAT DEAL AND U WOULD DRIVE UR FAMILY ACROSS COUNTRY. REMEBER MY ELITE GOOD SAM GAVE ME A FREE INSPECTION AT ANY CAMPING WORLD AND ONCE I LEAVE SYRACUSE SOMEWHERE I WILL STOP 2 HAVE IT INSPECTED. CAMPING WORLD CAUSED ME TO BE LIKE THIS!!! IM PRETTY SURE I COULD HAVE SPENT 100K IN A BETTER WAY THAN TORTURING MYSELF WHILE BUYING AN RV. THE NEXT 100K I SPEND WILL BE MAKING CAMPING WORLD RESPECT THE LITTLE PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD. Erin u have been kind and helpful thank you. Tap to get Yahoo Mail On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 7:41 AM, Erin McClure wrote: Good morning Jeff-are you up? Erin McClure Delivery Coordinator Camping World Of Syracuse 7030 Interstate Island Rd Syracuse, NY 13209 P#315-451-1266 F#315-451-1492

UHHHHH ....WHAT ?

Review
Pros
  • Have a water bowl for my pit
  • Being repeatedly lied to
Reason of review
Paid for paint protection and was never applied to the " whole unit" 2x. Waiting on 3rd
Fix it before I do. I'm done with this *** hole

Camping World - A Horrible Place in Syracuse NY

We bought a brand new 2019 Cougar tow behind to the tune of 40,000 dollars and it has been nothing but a night mare. We took it back Sep 1st and were told on Dec 1st that everything that we found wrong with it was fixed WE drove 2hrs to come and pick it up and most of the stuff was not fixed The cover to the hot heater is MIA We were so upset, The service dept, is very rude The employees apparently don't know how to fix the problems They more or less in not so many words called us liars about the refrigerator and the air conditioner not working right. We just know what to do now . I would never recommend this place to anyone. It is definitely a place to stay away from The Latremore Family Angry

Thx

View more comments (1)
Review
Cons
  • Anything about this place
Poor customer service

Camping World in Schenectady, New York - Fraudulent reps and service

Long story short, they lied about prices, put different prices on the contract than what we agreed to. No one returns phone calls, I mean no one - sales guy, managers, finance guy, and regional managers. Only my previous post got me a call back and basically was told I signed it so tough luck. Even though at first they acted like they would honor the quoted price. It was over$1000 difference. The sales guy said the hitch and need alterations to our towing system, were included in the price but later the paper work showed they paid for them with a bonus rebate that was supposed to go toward the camper. And then the finance guy was so unprofessional swearing and carrying on about his family troubles. Calling his own daughter a Bi**h! He presented warranties as bundles but we learned later they were individual. He said he told us that but I never would have paid $1000 for a roadside assistance when I already have of through my insurance. He quoted me $3000 for the warranties but it was over $8000. He distracted us with his family stories and said here sign this it’s just the warrenties added. And then when I questioned it that same day he said well I signed for it. It took foverevr to get through to anyone and I only finally did because he answered the phone thinking I was someone else, he said he wouldn’t have answered if he knew it was me. So they are all around crooks. I get sale flyers and coupons in the mail from them, I’d rather pay more to someone else then give them another cent of my money. Their prices aren’t good anyway. They mark things up and even with the good Sam card, amazon and Walmart have better prices.
Poor customer service

Camping World in Hoover, Alabama - Poor service

2.7
This is a review of the camping world service center. Bought our coach to them for new rooftop A/C gasket and to be winterized. Their free courtesy inspection gave them the opportunity to try and up sell over $4000 in unnecessary scare tactic repairs. We refused the unnecessary work and asked for the original requested repairs to be done. Also asked if they would check the tire pressures and they wanted $28!! Wow, so much for courtesy. Anyways coach set completed for over a week and no phone call. Left 2 messages with our sales/service advisor and still no return call. Finally called a different service associate and found out coach was ready. Paid and picked up our coach. Jumped on I-70 headed home and Surprise the 16 foot slide on our coach was left partially open Wow! Got off the Interstate and closed the slide. Evidently they left it open when they were doing their Free courtesy check/up sell. Hopefully there was no damage done to the slide while driving. Oh and today it is raining and the A/C gasket they replaced is leaking horribly. So my advice is to steer clear of this place. There are better places to have work on your RV done.
Reason of review
A/C unit leaks now and slide left open
Let the company propose a solution

Camping World in Holiday, Florida - Repairs are horribly slow and sloppy

1.7
Oh yes I’ve been on them daily I bought a 42 foot itasca new in 2014 Had expected problems but rolled with the flow but this year has been a wreck...large slide on passenger side malfunction it was the gears that failed and I got temporary fix in Alabama and came back to Florida and to camping world Replaced the gears and said all good. This was back in November of 2017. Dropped it off and got it back in January Told them it didn’t sound right and was told it was the new motor sound Took a couple short trips in Florida and the slide seemed to struggle going in and out...they said no problem Left for west va etc for 2 months and on way too home the slide had to be pushed and pulled by us with help so we left it in coming home Took it to o CW and they have had iit for2 months and Winnebago says out of warranty and extra insurance says that they don’t cover retrofit issues Turns out that they never repaired it per Winnebago procedures so I was doing more damage as we traveled because the CW didn’t install some aluminum pieces when they put in the hearing. Now CW days the coach has to back to Iowa for repair!! Too big a job for them here.ythey have acknowledged they didn’t do the initial repairs properly so they’d take care of it. But nothing has been done ever since and all I get is we are working on it with Winnebago Ridiculous BS So we still pay our storage bill and they have the coach.we still pay our loan payment And insurance. I’m going to hire a lawyer to get somebody to fix the coach and recompense us for damages Lies and more assurance kept me from going sooner Don’t buy a coach from Camping world or any vehicle if your smart!
Bad quality

Camping World in Macon, Georgia - Problems, problems, problems

We purchased the Keystone Outback, brand new, from Camping World in Pooler, Georgia (also called Camping World of Savannah.) The purchase was made in December 2017, so the unit is now less than a year old. After using the unit for two short weekend trips, we began experiencing minor, but annoying issues. The toilet leaked around the base and the bedroom door would not stay closed. The exterior door also would not latch properly and would spring open unless slammed shut with considerable force. A cabinet door cracked in two during travel. We returned the unit to the dealer in February for servicing and to have these minor problems corrected. Little did we know that these minor problems would become one major headache! The dealership kept the unit for four months to fix these problems, and we also requested to have a back up camera installed which was completely forgotten. After months of waiting and repeated calls that failed to be returned time and time again, we traveled to Pooler to retrieve the trailer. We expressed our great dissatisfaction with the service to the service department as well as the manager. When trying to hitch the trailer to our truck, the electric leveling system failed, completely dead. The dealer had to “jump start “ the electric leveling unit in order to lift the jacks. This should have been an omen of problems to come. Predictably, we continued to experience problems with the leveling/ support jacks system. The touchscreen failed repeatedly. On our most recent trip over Thanksgiving, the system finally failed completely. The jacks had to be manually raised and lowered. Each revolution took two hours to accomplish and the process was physically exhausting. On that same trip, the heating unit failed. The unit would apparently turn on, but shut off after a few seconds. Since outside temperatures dropped into the thirties at night, this failure resulted in an uncomfortable experience. Fortunately, the little electric fireplace was able to heat the living area, but the back bedroom was cold. We took the unit back to the dealer two days ago and stressed that we had to have the unit returned to us, repaired, by December 13th for a planned trip. I am extremely disappointed not only with the quality of the trailer, but also with the services provided (or not provided) by the dealership. If there was any other dealership reasonably close, we would have never taken this trailer back to that dealership! They were more than thrilled to make the sale, but all but disappeared when problems occurred. In short, I would not recommend this trailer to anyone, nor would I ever recommend this dealership. The trailer is cheaply made and the service is atrocious. Be sure to tour the service department of any dealership you might be considering as, inevitably, you will rely on them when problems arise. *** Do your own research, but buyer beware.

Good morning, Keystone has recently reviewed your post. We are sorry to hear you had issues with your unit.

In an attempt to review all details, please contact us directly with the last 8 digits of your VIN, and your contact Information. You may reach us Monday through Thursday 8am - 5pm & Fridays 8am - 4pm, all times EST.

Our Owner Relations Team number is 1-866-425-4369. Thank you.

Bad quality

Buyers BEWARE of CAMPING WORLD

Buyers BEWARE of Camping World. In my attempt to upgrade my RV I received delivery of what looked like scratch and dent RVs with multiple issues despite paying $743 for the America Choice RV, Camping world dealership to "prep" the units. This happened 3 times. As the dealer ran down my credit, I ended up having to pay an extra 5000+ in finance charges. After contacting Corporate, the deal got worst. STAY AWAY!
Product