July 12th I purchased a New vengeance toy hauler by forest river and traded in a 38 foot Sandpiper at Grain Valley MO..Our plans were to vacation in South Dakota and have our motorcycle.

We didnt even get out of the parking lot and discovered the electric line was cut. The Salesman stated can you go ahead and take it and come back later??? No I couldn't even release the brakes. after 2 additional hours I left around 5PM and only made it 3 miles and the Docking Station cover fell off on interstate.

I had to stay the night at a camp ground in order for them to open 1PM on Sunday. Good thing I did due to at the camp ground I found many faults in NEW 5th wheel. TV was missing, keyless door entry had no cover and broke, no owners manual, stain on ceiling above couch, celling lights not working, back stabilizing jack bent, front cap had a huge scrape. During the sale I felt as if it was hurry up and sign and get off their property.

Finally Sunday the 13th we got out of there only with a piece of paper stating we owe you all the above. I pulled the 5th wheel 300 miles home and to my surprise while putting on tire covers I found 2 electric brake lines cut and when I opened the 5th wheel up the refrigerator had all but fell out of its cabinet. the cabinet was totally chewed up. We called them and their comment was can you bring back to us and we will fix it.

NO BRAKES and make a comment like this. They did send some one to repair brakes and after a week of arguments on unsecured refrigerator they sent someone to pickup 5ht wheel. Our whole summer has been ruined and all we get after calling 100 times is parts are ordered, We promise we will we will call you on updates of camper. We bought this on July 12th and on July 14th we requested our trade back and reply was cant do due to paper work has already been signed.

we have in the past 2 months paid over 2200 in sales tax, 2 payments on 5th wheel, tags and property tax, phone call after phone call and now the season is over I spent all this money and for what maybe next year I may get this piece of *** back.

I took pictures of everything and finally talked to the manager and his comments were if I contact an attorney they cannot due anything for us due to then it will be between their corporate attorney and mine.I wish someone out there who has had the same issues as me and has an attorney pass this on to them

Review about: Camping World Sales Manager.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Mesa, Arizona, United States #973099

I have wanted the Forest River Vengeance 39r12 since they first came out in 2104.I am finally ready to pull the trigger on one and am having a hard time finding one around me.

I just got off the phone with a dealer who HAD one. He said to stay away from the vengeance and that he refuses to get another one in due to all the problems in the past units.

If these campers are so terrible why cant I find anything about them besides this page right here?!?!?!?!?

we had the same issues to we don't like cw . and we went to another dealer and we are still having issues with this company we got a lawyer to handler the issue we brought a fifth wheel in 4-14 and it been at the dealer and we haven't use it any this summer and still haven't and it is Oct.