Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Camping World in Golden, Colorado - Worngful Termination. Retaliation. Sexuall Harrassment.

I worked at camping world, golden. I was slapped in the face by a tech, I was grabbed in the *** by a parts counter person, I was poked in the face with a 6 foot metal rod. I went to management to file a complaint, and I was told "you can resign or we can fire you". as time went on the situation got worse, I kept asking them to please do something about the situation, and they never did. Camping World protects and harbors hostile employees. you tell me if this was right or wrong? anyone know a good lawyer in Denver?
#872067

Go to www.eeoc.gov for instructions on filing a charge.

I AM CURRENTLY AN EMPLOYEE AT CAMPING WORLD AND I THINK THESE ALIGATIONS ARE NOT ONLY HILARIOUS THEY ARE VERY UN TRUE. I OR FELLOW EMPLOYEES NEVER WITNESSED THESE SITUATIONS.

THIS IS JUST THE RESULT OF A DISGRUNTLED FORMER EMPLOYEE LOOKING TO STIR UP TROUBLE. :zzz

@PRINCESS

Call (877) 378-6885 and ask for Donnie Wagner, GM.

ask for Zane, ask him if he grabbed an employee.

ask for Lance, ask him if he slapped an employee.

ask for Guy, ask him if he poked someone one in the face.

none of these people deny what they did. the problem is what management didn't do.

so, Princess, ask Donnie if the following is true and what he did in regards to the situation.

next, email mlemonis@campingworld.com and ask your CEO what he did when he was aware of the situation.

please report what both of them have to say. thank you,

Well? did you call?

did you write Marcus? and what happened?

OSHA FINDINGS

"VIOLENCE IN THE WORKPLACE"

enjoy the entire story in art form:

GM Donnie Wagner, Golden CO

dwagner at campingworld dot com mlemonis at campingworld dot com

michaelspencer_2014

Lance the tech slapped me.

Zane the parts counter grabbed me in the breast.

Guy the tech, poke me in the face.

Marcus, the CEO, did nothing to resolve the situation.

DO NOT SUPPORT CAMPING WORLD, EVER.

HARBORS HOSTILE EMPLOYEES.

Camping World in Tampa, Florida - 30 days in the shop for 2 small repairs

Camping World in Dover Fl. Our RV has been there since JAN. 23 2014. Today is Feb. 21 2014. It was there for just 2 simple warranted work repairs. The DVD player and a adjustment on the inside of the slide-out. After calling the Customer Service Dept. twice a week ( because they do not return your calls ) for 3 weeks. We then ask to speak to their Manager. And then the Manager calls back and said he will find out what's going on when the guys gets back from lunch. Now this is 11:30 in the morning. At 5:00 that night ( I wish I had a long lunch like that. ) The call was that our RV is ready to be pick up the next day. We could not pick it up that day do to a doctor appointment. So we want the day after. Was there around 9:00 in the morning. They could not find the paper work. Did the Manager come to see us after being paged ? NO he did not. Finely we got our RV back around 12:00. But NO keys. The keys were never put on the tag in the pouch, because 2 tags were in the pouch with the paper work. So we now had to wait for new a new set for keys to be made. It's is the Customer Service Dept. that needs some very serious Communication repair work done. The CEO of Camping World needs to get them ORGANIZE before it's too late and Customer go other places to have work done and to Buy RV. There is a breakdown at almost every step in the process. It's just absolutely unacceptable. And the word will get out as other campers talk to each other all the time. I am still thinking about posting this on my Face Book Page. 2 small repairs 30 DAYS. Because I think of lost paper work .
GoodSamCareTeam

I would like to apologize for all the problems you have experienced. If able please send me a email with your contact information.

goodsamcs@goodsamfamily.com

Yes they needed some help but they have a new boss and he is the best in FL . Things are changing

ask to meet his name is MARK H :)

Camping World is a joke. Marcus is too busy giving away money to people who dont need it, as oppose to helping his own company within. I guess when you realize what you're doing is a failure, one must reach out to new adventures.

Review

Camping World treats employees worse than it does customers

This company is run by a bunch of money hungry liars. They promise you the moon to get you to join them and then never follow through on the promises made. All camping world is about is putting money in their own pockets and screwing the employees out of every penny they can. They never compliment you for a job well done and no matter how much you do, it is never enough for them. Marcus Lemonis came to the store and never took the time to say hello to even one employee. I think that says it all.

I am a former employee of Camping World. I started before Marcus Lemonis was around and left after he

took over.

My how the company changed; for the worse. They don't care about their customers or their

employee's, just the dollars.

Marcus came to my store for a visit, and before he got there we all were told not talk to him, take pictures or ask him for his autograph. We were only to speak to him if he speaks to us.

I've never heard of anything like this before. This made me loose respect for the company.

Mr. Lemonis does not care about any employee except management!!!

This company is the worst to work for. No raises, no holiday pay not even the day off for holidays except Christmas & Thanksgiving, no bonus, no room to grow. If you do get promoted a demotion is soon to follow!

It shows in the attitude of the employees, and the work they do. WORD TRAVELS FAST IN CAMPGROUNDS!!!!

This is from and long time employee. Unhappy Customers (Next)

Unhappy employees (Next)

This is really true in Gulf Breeze Florida. Employees are treated like Day Care Children and the poor salesmen haven't got a chance.

This is a true statement. when Lemonis came to our grand opening he said nothing to any of us employees however he did tell the crowd that if they had any problems with the blue shirts (us) to let him kow and we would be dealt with....gee Marcus you are so welcome for all we did to get ready for your pathetic entrance

@Anonymous

Marcus is a greedy son of a bi**h who only looks out for his bank account..

Camping World in North Fort Myers, Florida - Bad service

Bought our 1st motor home from camping world Oct. 2013.We were so HAPPY! Sales people were great.We bought a used motorhome,so we knew we were going to have to put some things in to it.So we brought it to the service center in Fort Myers on Dec.10 2013. We needed the springs on the levelers fixed,2 roof vents installed,2 outside latches on compartments fixed and a new pull out sofa (that we purchased from camping world)installed.Well after numerous calls and cancelling camping reservations that we had we were told finally on Febuary 5th (almost 2 months) that everything was done and we could pick up lllnext day.HORRAY! Yah right,out side latches not even touched,told us they would fix right away had to wait 2 hours.couch was'nt bolted in good, could'nt reach seatbelts(it was thown in upjust before we picked up). Excuses were we've been so busy!Had to wait for parts! We got in our motorhome and ran never to go back. BEWHARE OF THIS PLACE!! You can do much better elsewhere.

Ubjust? A new word?

Their private label products are horrible quality

goodsamcs@goodsamfamily.com

can another camper recommend a good place to purchase a trailer within 50 miles of Roanoke?

I was thinking of buying a new camping trailer after seeing the sale ads on TV. Glad I looked up this website first.

Will find another dealer. Thanks to all that took the time to post comments.

Marcus is a greedy son of a bi**h who only looks out for his bank account..

Please provide details of your service visit; name, vehicle information, service writer, etc. so we can followup of this.

We attempt to please every customer but unfortunately we don't always accomplish this.

Giving us information so we can followup with the employees is a valuable tool for us to correct any problems.

Campingworld

Fort Myers, FL

@John

Give it up my friend, your brand is a joke.

search "I hate camping world" and read the results.

next go to indeed.com and get your company review numbers. failing grade.

you want a reality check regarding CW? read this link.

I HATE Camping World!

THE REALITIES OF BUYING FROM AND WORKING AT CAMPING WORLD.

Sexual Harassment, Assault, Hostility, Wrongful Termination, and Retaliation • *** Disclaimer: I worked at Camping World in Golden, CO for aprox 7months. This is my story and these are my experiences viewed through my eyes working there. These are not allegations, simply my experiences and opinions expressed. • I am also a 2 time RV buyer from Camping World. this is how they treat repeat customers who become employees and want to have a fun job. • My first section is going to be the experiences on the work side of things. I will also write about the products and the store - in my opinion, where to get a better deal with out supporting Camping World… • I moved to Colorado in the summer of 2013 due to my mom being diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease (like Michael J Fox and body trembling, flopping, etc). Not an easy process to watch - your mom dying. • Location: Camping World, 16000 West Colfax, Golden, Colorado. I started at the parts counter, all customers do is *** about the services provided, the bad attitude of service writers and quality of services provided… they are rightfully so. the service department is a mess, this is reflected in Valencia, CA also. • BTW - IF you get stuck in LA, Ventura, or Riverside - you have plenty of options… RV Repair on "the old road" ask for Dave, great guy and he has everything CW does not, and has no attitude, unlike Peter, in CW Valencia who has a "can't do" attitude. I rolled in there for minor warranty work and he says "Oh, we don't have time for petty warranty work".. petty? my hot water heater didn't work correctly and plumbing was leaking in 2 places. I was 2 months into my 12 month warranty and he says that. • back to Golden… Ordering Parts (non OEM parts) - customers are gauged for shipping and they come from a warehouse about 20minutes across Denver. Stag Parkway is who they use. Also, COAST Distribution. both are located in Commerce City just minutes from i-70 - (Aspen Distribution buildings.) Dometic is also in the same facility… although they are dealer only, so, internet - don't be afraid to order from Tweetys.com, I do. • the best way to get a part is do this…. go to camping world with a make and model of your rv appliance that needs fixing, go over the symptoms of the issue with parts department. they will tell you what they think it is. next, request a printout of RV Repair Finder exploded view, it has of all the parts for that appliance (schematic). on that list will be manufacturer part numbers and description. take that Part number and google it, you will find your part for a fraction of the cost, with out the that *** Sam in your pocket… your welcome! • OEM parts - if you need Original Manufacturing Equipment parts, this is a crotched process in CW, go elsewhere, please. the software they use to order parts has flaws, you request 7 parts and only 5 show up on the PO screen.. Its a software flaw I pointed out and they thought I was crazy. so if any of you ordered parts for your rig and only half showed up, this is probably why. the software was written aprox 18 years ago. It has a blue screen and yellow numbers, older than dirt!! its called IDS and modeled after a brand that works correctly. the IT guys wasn't aware of the problem either. did they fix it? heck no, and have no plans for upgrades in this century. • OEM Parts, this is by far the worst area of CW Golden, by far. they lose parts, can't order the right part numerous times, and simply are a pair of unqualified individuals for this position.. • Hostility in the work place never stops in Camping World, Golden. In a weeks span, I was grabbed inappropriately in the breast by a parts counter person named Zane. 2 days later, Lance, one of their techs slapped me in the face for no reason… and then the following week, another tech named Guy, poked me in the face with a copper metal rod. • I went to management and I said this is enough, three people in a week have violated me. a few minutes later I was presented two pieces of paper, I could chose one.. they said point blank "you can quit or we can fire you…" take your pick. I refused to sign anything, told them were out of line, and I reached out to Marcus. at this point I thought it was handled… as time goes on, it doesn't get better. Donnie Wagner, The GM in Golden never handled it at all. no reports were made to HR, HR never called me for my side. I requested several times to speak to HR and it was simply refused by 2 different managers (Brian Roberts of the store and Donnie himself.) At one point Donnie very loudly says to me "TECHS DONT HAVE TO BE NICE TO YOU!!!". I am doing a walk through with a customer and they are nervous about driving it. they have requested one more test drive before they leave the state. we find Daryl, the sales guy, we ask him to take them on another drive. Daryl says a *** comment about 'its theirs, they can do whatever they want", and walks away. wow, customer was furious and that left me in a weird situation. Unprofessional in every department of the building. I have seen and heard all kinds of level of hostility in this building, its been directed towards me, other employees, and even customers. I have witnessed the GM himself 'setting a customer straight'... down the road to another dealer, I'm sure. A customer bought himself a pop up Baja that he was not happy with. It didn't work correctly and customer was trying to go over the vehicle and its problems with Donnie. During this walk around with customer, Donnie proceeds to yell at the customer right in front of his 2 kids. _______________________________________ I have asked CEO Marcus Lemonis several times to please help, and as of now he is looking the other way. this was his initial email to me, the GM, and 2 people in HR. I'll get to the bottom of it. Behavior like that is not tolerated. Marcus A. Lemonis CNBC's "The Profit" Chairman and CEO Camping World and Good Sam _______________________________________ I believe this email from Marcus to Donnie telling him to handle it, set the stage for retaliation... and that's exactly what happened. Donnie retaliated against me for asking him to please speak to Lance and to ask him to grow up. Lance is 40 something and he acts like an immature 13 year old. The situation continued and actually got worse. My Boy Lance tried to hit with me a customers truck while backing out of the bay and I was on a golf cart. Management did nothing. this scenario of childish behavior continued and Donnie didn't take action to stop. What Donnie doesn't realize is that eventually when a person like Lance gets a free pass, he will end up hurting someone. which was the warning I got from 2 employees, "Dont let Lance push you around, it wont stop", so that's the advice I was yielding. A Professional RV Tech Service Shop is not the place for playground behavior, you don't pull pranks on people in an environment where someone can easily get hurt. I guess that does take a college degree to realize... Along the way I went to se7en different people in upper level management, not one of them reported this to HR… Donnie, Donnie's Mom, Danny, Brian, Brenda, Sherry, and Carri. 4 of them are mothers. After reaching out to Marcus, needless to say, nothing was done and behavior like that is tolerated in Camping World. IF it was handled and not tolerated, I'd still be working there and you wouldn't be reading this. this bs went on for 2 months and only when I asked Marcus for HR help, it was finally provided to me. First conversation went great, 2 days later, the second chat was obviously dictated from above, she eventually hung up on me during discussion. they don't want to believe they have a problem, sweep it under the door mat and look east for the new day to rise. please read company/employee reviews on Camping World at Indeed dot com, written by current and former employees. basically they have a failing grade of 38% approval rating. with bs situations like this, its easy to see how this grade was formulated. CW is a failing company and Marcus Lemonis is too busy with Nascar and giving money to people who don't need, where as every employee at CW could use a little sumt'n sumt'n. to make. If you are showing a profit, I honestly don't know how with all the negativity circulating on this brand… A-HA, its the shipping charges that keep you a float, huh? +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ these people in upper level are well aware of the situation…. write em, tell em how you feel. Marcus Lemonis, CEO mlemonis at campingworld dotcom Rodney Anderson, HR RAndersen at campingworld dotcom Roger Nuttall, HR RNuttall at campingworld dotcom Donnie Wagner, GM of Golden Store dwagner at campingworldrv dotcom Brian Roberts, Store Manager blroberts at campingworld dotcom +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ As a customer… first purchase was in Valencia, CA near magic mountain. I bought a used Montana, was told it went through service before we picked it up. laundry list: cold shower *** explodes upon setting it up, the kitchen sink shot water everywhere, they put a pencil in the breakaway switch - its the safety brake that activates upon truck and trailer separation - required by laws in every state… this unit never went through a lot prep or pdi which is required for resale of new and used rv vehicles.. you cant say its fine and its a surprise party. needless to say nothing but a grip of attitude to get a resolution. Marcus finally stepped in and resolved it. Bought a 2nd rv from Golden. I went straight to LA for a job, I needed a few smaller warranty things done.. Peter in Service, round 2. Not knowing its the same customer a year later, he says "I don't have time for petty warranty things"… my hot water heater didn't work correctly and 2 pex fittings needed replacing. sorry this was too much for you. needless to say nothing but attitude and Marcus had to help, again. Wait, what? you bought a second rig from the first people who F"d you over. I know it sounds ***, but I respected the way Marcus handled it and was giving him the respect he gave me in Valencia during this situation.... so when I go to trade in for a toy hauler, I will go to Four Seasons and not Camping World, Anywhere USA. • Where are you now Marcus?

@John

I bought a Fleetwood 40 Camping World Fort Myers is the worst service department I have ever seen

one important thing you left out is what service center was this you brought it to? was it one of theirs or someone else? if it was someone else how is it the place you bought it's fault for the condition of it 2 months after you bought it and brought it in for work to be done on it?

@notgivingit

IT WAS BROUGHT TO FORT MYERS CAMPING, WOR.LD.It took the.,m almost 2 months to do work

@notgivingit

which service center? it doesn't matter, they all suck.

View more comments (12)
Review

Camping World in Rochester, New York - We traded our camper for another one.

Camping World - We traded our camper for another one.
We traded our 5th wheel camper for another one. Was told that it didn't leak and was in great condition. When we went to pick it up we waited 1/2 of the day. Then we found out we didn't have any kind of warranty at all. Which is surreal. The camper we traded in was used and we had a 30 day warranty with that. We went camping and the awning doesn't roll up correctly, loose. We purchased it to live in. We come south in the winter. The back corner broke inside. We opened it and it was wet. Yep! It doesn't leak. Mind you we saw no sign of leaks when we purchased it. So the corner is open. We have to figure out how to fix it. Then we find that there is a leak in the bedroom on the slide. The one side leaks. It is 1" lower on the one side. Have no idea how to fix it, let alone how to pay for it. Where will we live in that time frame? Then the other day we noticed a drip by the window in the Dining room. Had to take out the ceiling. It is rotted to the top rubber coating. I just don't understand how they can be rated so high on selling campers. We now have to figure out how to repair all these things. We paid a lot of money for this camper last August. Just makes me very mad. How are we suppose to fix all this. Makes me want to scream at them. $$$$$$$$ on us now. This isn't right. We didn't even bother to call them. We asked on pricing and they always want you to bring it in so they can fix it. Who is going to pay for it. Them, what a laugh. Just mad. What can we do????? Please help us someone.

mlemonis@campingworld.com

write to the CEO, Marcus Lemonis and demand action. it usually works.

however, Marcus is a greedy son of a bi**h who only looks out for his bank account..

Camping World is a joke.

@CW Sux

camping world is like walmart and walmart sucks

Featured
Service
Camping World Repair
Loss

Camping World in Springdale, Arkansas - Brought our trailer in because the fridge stopped working

Update by user Jan 24, 2014

Keep in mind there was no problem with the legs when we dropped it off and it is too much of a coincidence that it "failed" when the shop guys moved it! It was in their possession and we had not even brought it in there asking them to even check to see if there were any issues with the front legs!

Original review posted by user Jan 24, 2014

We had brought our 2008 mountaineer into camping world Lowell right after a camping trip which our fridge just stopped working. I had recently been injured in a car accident and wasn't well. My husband who was out of town at the time received a call that our front legs on the camper had "failed" and the camper dropped. We had 2 friends go look at the camper and after assessed the damage and spoke to the shop guys it became very apparent the trailer was dropped by the shop guys while transporting the trailer from the lot to the garage! They pretty much strong armed us into paying a portion and now are trying to make a claim on our extended warranty. They are relentless and even want me to sign an affidavit to attest to this! THIS is outright FRAUD!!!!!!! They cannot accept they made a mistake and now want to drag my husband and I in on this!! Unreal! Not sure how I am going to proceed with this but I certainly wanted to make sure that other people know about this!

goodsamcs@goodsamfamily.com

YES THEY DROPPED IT WITH THERE FORKLIFT WATCH YOUR UNIT BOUNCE AROUND WHEN THEY TRANSPORT IT ON THAT HOMEADE FORK THEY HAVE ON IT.

View more comments (1)

Camping World in Lakewood, Colorado - Golden CO Store - horrible experience

We purchased a used motorhome from the Golden store realizing it was used but it only had 15,000 miles and looked good plus the salesman said it was a good unit. Supposedly they checked things out and did fix a few. First time out quit running, second time we lost 4 tires which we had to replace (they looked good but we assumed the unit had been sitting and most likely tires rotted). The finance man talked us into a "tire contract" for over $500 which we learned only covers road hazards so out that amount plus $700 for tires and will purchase two more before using the unit again so we don't experience a break down due to tires flying apart. This has been the worse experience we have had with a motorhome and we have had six of them.

mlemonis@campingworld.com

write to the CEO, Marcus Lemonis and demand action. it usually works.

Camping World is a joke.

Never Support Camping World. name one thing they have and that you can not buy anywhere else. if you said "HAD AN ATTITUDE!!" you are correct.

:grin

you should read this regarding Golden store... http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=42302&p=1067319#p1067319 your welcome!

View more comments (1)
Review

Camping World - BETTER TO BE A CUSTOMER @ CW INSTEAD OF AN EMPLOYEE!!

Consumers, count yourselves lucky....at least you don't work for Camping World. The service you get is a direct result of the way this company treats its employees. The CEO, Marcus Lemonis, is WAY more concerned with becoming a movie star and filling his pockets than with anything to do with his employees. He has a new REALITY SHOW ON TV where he claims to be "saving the American Dream". He takes failing businesses and "saves" them by finding "customers" and "investors". In one episode, he tries to "save" a failing used car business. In another he tries to "save" a failing eco friendly cleaner business...want to know what happens behind the scenes?? Try this....Good Sam Club and Camping World (the business he is CEO of and should be paying attention to instead of trying to be a celebrity) now, ALL OF A SUDDEN is in the CAR business AND all of a sudden carries the ECO-ME brand!! That's right, those INVESTORS & BUYERS, are actually Camping World employees who are forced to appear on the show as "investors and clients" to buy the products!! So now Camping World is stuck with an entire line of ECO-ME product that won't sell....that's the part no one is seeing here. "Saving the American Dream"??? Really? Ask HIS employees about their American Dream. There has been a "freeze" on raises and bonuses at CW for YEARS!! That's right folks YEARS!!!! CW has no annual review (he doesn't see the need for them since he has no intention of rewarding good work and has actually REMOVED HUMAN RESOURCES FROM SOME OF HIS OFFICES), no annual raise, no bonuses, no 401K match, and *** insurance. Seems to all the employees here at CW, the only one getting the American Dream here is Marcus!!!

I agree 1000! Lemonis is a fraud.

I also am an employee and it amuses me as to he waste camping world money on all of these *** products in which he then brings into the stores and can't sell it for his "250%" margin!

ANYONE who shops at camping world is getting hosed! Walmart and Local RV dealerships get the SAME parts for HALF the price… PAY RAISES AND HIRES ARE CURRENTLY FROZEN AT CAMPING WORLD GOING INTO PEAK SEASON>>>> ***

everything you are saying is true....Marcus cares nothing about us. even holding our spiffs for a month so none of us could pay our bills and then when we did get it we were all paying late fees on past due bills and some spiffs just weren't payed........Marcus takes care of Marcus and no one else.

we now have a hiring freeze right before the season starts. good ole marcus work us harder with less people so he can afford his pitiful tv show

Thank you Mr.Lemonis for your comment.

This is fortunately not how most employees feel. I have been employed since 2005 and have always got a paycheck and every year it has grown. Can't say that about my friends who work for other RV stores.

@RV guy

Right! :upset you must be living in a different country then or lieing

@RV guy

RV Guy... do your homework, this company sucks.

does one work for Freedom Roads or Camping World, Inc?

FR is the service side and they take care of people, CWI does nothing for them.

everything that started this thread is true.

you wanna be in shock. do a search for "I hate camping world" find the thread about Golden, CO and the experiences there by an employee who was assaulted 3 times and eventually got released from CW for making a report.

there are no HR departments, hence what created this entire scenario. there is no one in place to check and balance the behavior of people - and local management does nothing.

the people who have been there the longest are the laziest and have a huge attitude.

for what you some kind of special being for selling a Good Scam memebershit to people of 65 who can figure out if they actually need it or not. well played Marcus, scamming the seniors of our country.

you really are a greedy s.o.b. this is a Failing Brand and eventually they will be closing stores.

Camping World Katy didn't patch *** on the roof that they made

Took rv to put in a new satellite, because they said we needed a new one. Our old satellite was taken off, but they never covered the holes where the old satellite was mounted. Since our motor home is in storage, we didn't notice the water leak until we had to take it out for a trip. This is when we noticed the water stain and black mold stain on top in the bedroom ceiling and bathroom. We took our rv back to camping world, but was told that we were lying. We told them that the leak was caused by the holes not being covered on top of the roof. This was something they did, when they removed the satellite. They covered the holes and wiped the stains, but the stains didn't,t come off. Now they are saying that they are not going to fix the leak stain or the black mold stain, because it is our fault we didn't notice it sooner. We told them that they are going to fix it. They said no. We said we have problem, because this would have not happen if they would have done there job correctly in the first place. Our rv is still sitting at camping world with the black mold stain on the ceiling. They will not fix what they did wrong. The service manger and manager there are the rudest & mean people there. The store manager & the general manager won't call you back. This just tells me how much they care about there customers. We have no choice, but to file a complaint with the attorney general for damaging our rv. Stay clear from this place before they do this to you rv.

Review

Camping World in Newark, New Jersey - We got ripped off on the installation of a thousand dollar couch

I would like to compliment, Mike Webb store #126. We purchased a new couch and recliner and Mike went out of his ways to help us. His communication with us was exemplary, he went above and beyond to find us exactly what we wanted? He is an excellent representative of Camping World. We also paid to have them installed and unfortunately we were not as satisfied with the installation service. If we ever buy anything it will be from Mike but we will go elsewhere for installation. They did not bolt the couch down and my husband leaned his knee against it an forward it came. If our grand children were on it I would hate to think what could have happened. They also ran our slide out, did not tell us, and they neglected to lock it when they brought it in. They broke the slide switch on the panel and they left *** when they installed the recliner for mice, rats, or weather to come in. The installation consisted of them simply carrying it into the motor home If it weren't for Mike , we would have nothing good to say about the Redding store. Well we just took our motor home on its first trip with the new couch and chair and the couch came loose from the floor. We spent over one thousand dollars for the couch and installation and we could not be more disappointed or angry. We will never go to camping world for anything again.

Don't buy anything from CW you can get what you need cheaper somewhere else!!! They mark up the prices 200% + some and if what you need has to be shipped you will pay for that also!

goodsamcs@goodsamfamily.com

I bought a used Spirit of America from Columbia Mo. When they delivered it, was not cleaned, roof vents were full of dirt,

door hinge was broken,awing was dirty,had a squirrels nest

inside it.

When I called sales person he would not even answer my

calls. What kind of an operation are they running there.

Service