Camping World in Dover Fl.Our RV has been there since JAN.

23 2014. Today is Feb. 21 2014. It was there for just 2 simple warranted work repairs.

The DVD player and a adjustment on the inside of the slide-out. After calling the Customer Service Dept. twice a week ( because they do not return your calls ) for 3 weeks. We then ask to speak to their Manager.

And then the Manager calls back and said he will find out what's going on when the guys gets back from lunch. Now this is 11:30 in the morning. At 5:00 that night ( I wish I had a long lunch like that. ) The call was that our RV is ready to be pick up the next day.

We could not pick it up that day do to a doctor appointment. So we want the day after. Was there around 9:00 in the morning. They could not find the paper work.

Did the Manager come to see us after being paged ? NO he did not. Finely we got our RV back around 12:00. But NO keys.

The keys were never put on the tag in the pouch, because 2 tags were in the pouch with the paper work. So we now had to wait for new a new set for keys to be made. It's is the Customer Service Dept. that needs some very serious Communication repair work done.

The CEO of Camping World needs to get them ORGANIZE before it's too late and Customer go other places to have work done and to Buy RV. There is a breakdown at almost every step in the process. It's just absolutely unacceptable. And the word will get out as other campers talk to each other all the time.

I am still thinking about posting this on my Face Book Page.

2 small repairs 30 DAYS.Because I think of lost paper work .

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

GoodSamCareTeam
Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States #833003

I would like to apologize for all the problems you have experienced.If able please send me a email with your contact information.

We would like help in this matter.

Mark

goodsamcs@goodsamfamily.com

Tampa, Florida, United States #800209

Yes they needed some help but they have a new boss and he is the best in FL . Things are changing

ask to meet his name is MARK H :)

Littleton, Colorado, United States #799653

Camping World is a joke. Marcus is too busy giving away money to people who dont need it, as oppose to helping his own company within. I guess when you realize what you're doing is a failure, one must reach out to new adventures.