Purchased a 2014 Sandpiper 5th Wheel at Tampa RV show in January 2014.Purchased a at booth ran by Camping World New Port Richey, FL.

The purchasing experience was a nightmare. Talked to 5 different CW employees from 5 different states. We were told so many things that turned out to not be true. Took many phone calls to finally get our new unit from CW of New Port Richey.

When we get to pick it up it had a bent 5th wheel hitch and they could not find any keys for the unit. They kept promising to "find the keys"......but it never happened. We headed back home to MO with no keys. We took our unit to Camping World of Kansas City when we got home for some warranty work and to get some keys!

We finally had to contact Forest River ourselves to get the key situation resolved. CW of Kansas City had our 5th wheel for 6 weeks to make about 2 hours worth of repairs....and we made an appt for service so we wouldn't have to wait so long. We finally got the keys....but the service person at CW "forgot" we had two doors.....so we waited another 2 weeks for another door lock. There were so many promises made and not followed thru....so many lies.....made our whole buying experience a nightmare.

We love our unit....no complaints there....but will NEVER step inside another CW again.

Buy from a local owned dealer.I have written to the CEO of CW with no response.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

GoodSamCareTeam
Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States #832858

I would like to apologize for all the problems you have experienced.If able please send me a email with your contact information.

We would like help in this matter.

Mark

goodsamcs@goodsamfamily.com

GoodSamCareTeam
Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States #832854

We would like help in this matter.

Mark