Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Camping World in Paradise, Texas - Lucky Dollar Days a Joke !!

As a Life Time member of Good Sam & frequent shopper at CW, I think there Lucky Dollar Days Sweepstakes Program is set up to be so difficult that it is nearly impossible to participate. I managed to reach the site once but with 6 remaining cards I cound not re enter the sweepstakes. Very disappointing. Fot this one I rate CW a ZERO / no Stars. Since I can not submit the aforementioned until I add additional verbage. Here are few more thoughts: Keep the game if you must have one simple like other large stores, Rub off the winning #. Oh, I see I reached the word limit.

I absolutely agree!! Just more misleading and false promises from Camping World products

i agree

Very disappointed in the game. Can't even get on to input the code.

I have to agree

What a joke!!!! Can't even find the site to register the numbers.

Typed it as instructed and it takes me to CW website to try and sell me more items. Very disappointed.

We have been trying to get in to register our codes for the Luckydollardays contest, but cannot get in to the site & we've tried about a dozen times.

guess buying battery somewhere else. Can't even figure out how to get to site to put number in.

Guess camping world loses tire.

battery, and wash/wax sale. Too bad for them guessing that is well over 1,000 in sales they lost.

This whole Lucky Dollar Days is a joke. It is so hard to get to the site and now I`m getting it is discontinued when it says you can put your numbers in until April 3, 2015.

I have 7 card that I can`t put in as you could only do 1 a day.

You buy from camping world in good faith and this is how they treat people that spend a lot of money there. I guess I`ll go to Walmart as they have some of the same things and they are cheaper.

Your lucky I could not even get to the site.

I could not even log in to the game, message came back "no results found"

View more comments (9)
Reason of review
Non functioning game for me.

Camping World - Toy Hauler Travel Trailer Review from Tampa, Florida

4.0
Was look at a toy hauler in Knoxville, TN. Told the salesman exactly what we wanted and how much payments we could make. He said that he would work with us, then he said he couldn't do that. We said that we were no interested and then left. Now we are getting rejection letters from loan companies, that we didn't authrize and it keeps making our credit score go down. That is NOT good for your company.

Camping World - Deal Review from Normal, Illinois

Over billed, took months and 11 phone calls to have corrected,never again will I deal or buy from camping world!

Service? Parts incorrect?

Wrong camp chair in stock to match dog toy??? More info would be useful to help avoid the same problem you had there. With out that this was useless in my opinion.

Service?

Parts incorrect? Wrong camp chair in stock to match dog toy???

Pricing issue

Camping World in Macon, Georgia - Knowingly sold us a New, Defective Thor Motor Home then denied it

In 2014 Byron Camping world sold us a new Thor Axis with a Check Engine light that would not go out, altho they reset it when we test drove it. On our first trip to a Ford dealer to attempt a fix we found that Major engine work had been done on this unit in Indiana as it left the factory. Camping World denied any knowledge of this. They would not help us fix this unit in any way. Their attitude was "tough break". After 6 months of not being able to use the unit and trying repeatedly to have it fixed, a Ford technician was flown into Macon and he found one bank of fuel injectors was damaged. He replaced the fuel injectors and now it seems to run well - and the check engine light is finally off. Truly, DO NOT BUY A MOTORHOME FROM CAMPING WORLD. They knew it was defective and sold it to us anyway - then they LIED about it. They were no help to us as we tried to obtain a fix. We will never ever go to the Byron Camping World again! They are dishonest.

Camping world of Woodstock did the same to me.

It comes from Thor. They do not back there product, major items in our brand new 2014 Challenger happened and it was a blow off.

My niece bought a Thor Ace brand new and so many things went wrong including transmission and motors on slide outs and they tried to blow them off but the lawyers got together and worked it out after 1 1/2 years. Very unreliable company

Sounds like a Ford issue if they had to fly a tech in. Motorhomes have a chassis warranty with Ford and no one else can touch it as they won't authorize them.

Went through the same thing with a Bounder the folks at campers world helped me get an appointment and helped the tow truck driver when Ford picked it up...had a defective bearing and race. Did you not understand how your warranty worked maybe?

View more comments (2)
Refund for the 6 months we were unable to use the motorhome

Camping World in Redwood City, California - Company does NOT stand behind their product!!!

1. We buy regularly from Camping World.2. We have SIX cars insured with Good SAM.3. We have a service contract for the RV with Good SAM.4. We have any kind of road insurance with Good SAM one can imagine. So we spend almost $4000.00 per year on all of that. My husband and I have a type C RV for which I wanted to buy some drapes that would go from the ceiling to the bottom of the bed that is over the passenger/driver seats so we can hide the stuff that we put on there while we go camping.I ordered a PLEATED drape that would be 90" wide and 29" long, consisting of TWO panels. The color was portabella, which shows up as a brown color on your color scheme on the internet. I was also assured it would come with the hardware.I received at least 3 follow-up phone calls from either Camping World or Gary Manufacturing asking me what I wanted. I kept saying I wanted PLEATED curtains including the hardware.I received the curtains and the hardware. 1. The curtains were NOT pleated. They were two plain pieces of material 52"x29".2. The color of the material was NOT brown, but a METALLIC SHINY GOLD.3. The hardware consisted of one strip and no bolts or screws. The strip came in a long box that was bent in the middle. I have been working with the customer service and manufacturer to get the items returned and I have not gotten ANYWHERE. They are pointing the finger at each other. Camping World says I ordered the wrong thing and the manufacturer says Camping World ordered the wrong thing. NOBODY told me I should order another type of drape if I wanted PLEATS! I just want the items returned and receive a credit on my cc for $233. 74.
Not as described/ advertised
Full refund
Tags
  • Drapes

Camping World - Trailer Purchase Review from Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin

My wife and I had spent the last several weeks looking at travel trailers from the end of Feb2015 to middle of march. When we finally found a unit we liked but it was in another location in another state. So we drove the 120 miles to look at this trailer. Told them that the arrangements were to bring it up to the store closest to us. They told us we had to buy it at their store. We said no we were going to get it at the store closest to us. They didn't want to giveme aanything for my trade charge me to bring the new unit up and take my old unit. All they were to do was transfer the newer one. Instead the next day. Being Sunday they sold the unit to someone else and then called me to say if they didn't sell it if I still wanted it. Crooked crooked people

Camping World in Lodi, California - Service Department

Camping World has the worst RV Service Department, my LP detector kept sounding off so I took it in for service. The tech said it was fine. As soon as I returned home the LP was screaming again, so I replaced it myself and tested it, now things are quiet again. The old LP detector had an expiration date on the back and it had expired, good thing I didn't expire as a result of gas vapor due to Camping World's poor service techs. Second complaint I have, they do not contact you to give you an update on your RV, ever! If you call the service department your lucky to speak to a parts person. I was told a parts person would contact me Monday morning, no call. I called twice on Monday and the phone just kept ringing until the call was disconnect. This is not the first time this has happened. How frustrating is that!
Bad quality

Camping World on ebay canceled all my orders after accepting payment. Then re-listed item at a higher price

Stay Away from Camping World on ebay and there web site I bought and paid for 14 items they canceled all of them Then re-listed the items at a higher price and never told customers why they did this to a bunch of customers look at there ebay feedback it took 3 days of phone calls to talk to anyone and admitted there was a pricing mistake and it was there fault but they had no attention for honoring or taking care of there customers and that they care more about there bottom line than there customers when I talked to managers they pretty much told me they didn't care
Review
Cons
  • Service
  • Customer service
  • Service department
Order processing issue
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Camping World in Corydon, Indiana - Pick up when bought and return for warrens work

When we picked up our fifth well we where not given any instruction as we had never towed one before. We where also sent out of the place with no brakes for the camper which I believe is against the law in Indiana. Took camper back after first summer of camping in Oct. 2014 it is now March 2015 and all the warranty work is not completed. Had had a hard time getting up dates on how things are coming along. When the camper was dropped off they were told we planned on going camping the end of March so would like to have it back by mid March. Not going to happen. Just hoping when I do get it back they have done what was asked of them or I may be getting an attorney to handle this.

We bought a used Montana, last year. We got an extended warranty, and have used it to fix a lot of things.

We took this rv out on the weekend, and noticed some water leaking out of it. We took it to a different rv place, because camping world has not treated us well. Now, we have been told that all the underneath of our 5th wheel, is rotting away, with much mold!

It will take nine thousand to repair! We are going to return to camping world in Portland oregon, to see if they will help us!!

Review
Cons
  • Customer service
  • After-sales service
Warranty issue

Camping World - Manager Review from Biola, California

4.0
The Tucson store continues to be THE WORST store we have been in in 40 years of being Good Sam Lifetime Members. We are used to good helpful service but you won't find ANY of that in the Tucson store. There are some women who are helpful but that is it and they appear to be handstrung by the totally inept unfriendly *** of a manager. You told me last year things would get better but they have not.