Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Camping World in Columbia, Missouri - Deceptive pricing during "annual maintenance"

this is the exact problem we had and why we were on this site ... when the estimate was submitted to us there was no "shop supplies" listed when we went to pick it up they had $96 listed. Most frustrating. We used the "good sam's" discount for some maintenance that the clerk had no idea now to add up or charge us for ... in the end the clerk did finally get the same discount correct and took $30 off the $96. However, that still made up for more of the discount ... what a racket we are now seeking corporate responses but are sure they will not return our call as they obviously get these complaints daily ... we have learned our lesson and will not return ... wish I could let everyone know this before they get the surprise we got.
Review
Cons
  • Ripped off for a return
Reason of review
deceptive pricing on service order/estimate did not include all charges
Loss
  • Repair Work Pricing

Camping world

3.2
bought a new class a motorhome thor 34f on feb 8 2016 did not get out of dealer for almost 3 weeks many many problems I complained to thor and the dealer it still has problems no one can fix was told by general manager at camping world welcome to camping stay away from camping world in ft myers florida I may have to bring it to thor in indana not a happy camper at this time any advice would help and would be greatly welcomed
Review
Cons
  • All experence
  • Bad from day one
  • Service and

DO NOT BUY A RV FROM CAMPING WORLD

2.5
I PURCHASED A BRAND NEW 2016 RV WHICH AS YOU KNOW IF NOT CHEAP. I ALSO PURCHASED AN EXTENDED WARRANTY FOR PEACE OF MIND. TWO WEEKS AFTER HAVING THE RV AND ONE ROAD TRIP MY NAVIGATION SYSTEM, HAUDRALIC STEPS STOPPED WORKING AS WELL AS SOME OTHER MINOR ISSUES. THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT HAD MY RV FOR WEEKS AND NEVER CONTACTED ME. I CONTINUOUSLY CALLED THEM AND FINALLY THEY ORDERED THE PART. APPRX. 5 WEEKS LATER I WAS TOLD THAT THEY WOULD NOT COVER OR FIX MY STEPS AS THERE WAS DAMAGE. I SAID YES THERE IS BUT THAT IS BECAUSE THE SYSTEM WENT DOWN WHILE MY STEPS WERE OUT. WHAT DID THEY EXPECT ME TO DO, STAY AT MY LOCATION? THEY ARGUED WITH ME AND WOULD NOT TAKE CARE OF THIS. I BELIEVE ALL OF US SHOULD GET A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST THIS COMPANY AND PUT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS. THERE ARE SO MANY COMPLAINTS ABOUT THIS COMPANY AND HOW THEY RIP PEOPLE OFF. ONCE THEY SELL A PRODUCT THEY FALL APART COMPLETELY AND DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS AT ALL.
ShallowLeopard223

I would be in on that as well

SlipperyCaracal497

I will jump on board with this. They have had our brand new camper for5 months we purchased it in July of last year.

No one calls we always call and keep getting the run around. It was all inside work that needed to be done. Now they are saying they are waiting on a decal. A decal.

The only decals on my camper are outside.

Did the MFrs hit my camper and instead of telling us are trying to hide it and fix it. So done they can buy this thing back.

DoubleDog

Pure BS - Unverified and Misleading https://www.spreaker.com/episode/18080384 https://youtu.be/Nu7LmIaRl2E

IntentBoxerDog

Yes we are in

MinorBulldog815
@IntentBoxerDog

I am in also....nothing but problems from day 1...air conditioning broken for the 2nd summer...looking at another summer without my camper and a paid for seasonal prime campspot...I'm PISSED is an understatement

MinorSunBear
@MinorBulldog815

I am in the process of doing just that. However, I am required to submit a sizeable number of complainants in order for a Class to be considered.

In the event you are truly interested in resolving your issue, please click on the following link, join, copy and paste your issue to post. Once the Class criteria are met, I believe a filing should follow.

However, it is imperative to note my understanding is CWH will be filing BK shortly and as such, timing is of utmost importance. https://www.facebook.com/groups/683065868835043/

AbashedSalmon

Yes We are in! Please contact us!

elliott-amy@att.net We purchased a 2019 Shadow Cruiser in January, the day after we got it as I was pulling in the slide out a rod broke and went through the side of the paneling. We immediately called Camping World. The Camping World who was sooo helpful with selling us the trailer wasn't able to help us. They would call us Monday.

Well Monday came and went, no call. We ended up calling them again. Little did we know that they only return calls if you are interested in purchasing something from them. Anyway, we had to end up hiring a tow truck to get it to our camping world here in Bakersfield.

We ended up finding so many issues with this trailer. Issues from pinched wiring on our braking system, to broken and rusted welds on the frame, rusted nuts and bolts, the ball hitch pin was broken, missing screws from the side skirting and the jay brackets underneath, the stabilizing jacks were rusted and corroded, the door to the trailer wouldn't shut properly, I could go on and on. After all of these issues we requested a new trailer from camping world, but they refused saying these things were repairable and would not affect the safety or use of the trailer. The repair guy at the Camping World in Bakersfield had to wait weeks to get approval for work on the faulty trailer.

At the initial purchase Dave in finance, will talk you into this Good Sam warranty. Per Dave that guarantees speedy and thorough repairs. That was a complete joke and not true. After months of repairs, we picked it up last Friday and left on our first trip.

We had another issue this morning bringing in the slide out, but we were finally successful. As we were headed home as we were entering the freeway the braking system locked up flipping the trailer on its side. We had our children in the truck with us that almost flipped over because of this faulty trailer. We completely understand that this is a manufactured item that is sold by camping world, but the condition that the trailer was sold in is a Camping World Problem.

We have went back and forth over the last two months with Camping World in Fresno. They have been the absolute worst. About two weeks after the initial problem they stopped returning all calls. Even calling many times to talk with the general manager, Jay he has not ever returned our call.

Geoff the sales man is a complete joke, call me anytime he said as we left with the trailer. Send your friends my way. Ummm, not going to happen. We have called him many times as well and of course no call back.

We filed a complaint with corporate office, they said someone would contact us within a few days. Guess what, no call. So a week later we called them back, informing them nobody had contacted us. At that point a higher up person in camping world was supposed to call us.

Guess what we still haven't heard from them, maybe they might call us back now?? We will see. I am sure we will not be getting a call back on this one either.

Thank the lord nobody was hurt. #campingworld #shadowcruiser #campingtrailer #forestriver #campingworldfresno

I too would like to take part in class action. In 2012 sold me a used RV, it was/is great !

also sold me service warranty package, over $3,000.00 knowing I was going to park it permanently at an RV park with 50 miles, even told me some of their staff lived in the area! When we called because the compressor had gone out of our full sized refrigerator, they told us we would have to "bring the RV in to have it serviced", because "we do not service that area". They sold us the service warranty service package damn well knowing they did not service the campground where it was parked..... even though it was only 50 miles away and they had service people who lived in the area !!

I contact the VP of Camping World 3 times to try to settles this and never got a reply !! I want my money back !!!

SO COUNT ME IN !!!!!!! Madison Height, Virginia

Count me in for a class action lawsuit. Add me to the I got screwed by Camping World list. moreohiminmylife@aol.com.

Would love to take part in this suit! Brand new 2018 fifth wheel.

Had for few weeks. Ac broken. Molding coming undone. Now 2 months later stepped on nail in carpet from underbelly.

Toilet broken. Doors coming off cabinets. They are eager to sell and great with response but once purchased..... silence.

No return calls. Sales guy “Peter “ from Harrisburg PA says sorry to hear that.

When you spend 85000 on trailer to live in, should not be a POS as soon as you have it delivered!!!!! Hiring attorney today!!!

@Anonymous

If u start class action I would join

@Liz

Me too! I have a 2016 travel trailer that is a piece of junk! CW is useless.

@Anonymous

Harrisburg service sucks the act like you bought a candy bar instead of a $100,000 RV. They tell you everything they can not to work on your camper.

Very dishonest bunch of people. We bought the paint and fabric warranty as they call it and they didn’t even do it.

We figured it out like three weeks later and they said “ All were sorry it must have gotten over looked” so we had to take it to Roanoke Va to have it done because we lived out of state. Overlooked RIGHT!!!!!

HarshImpala
@Mike

There's really no such thing as paint or fabric protection. This is just another money maker like shipping and doc fees for the dealership. I know this to be a fact because I use to work at a dealership.

@HarshImpala

@Anonymous

I agree with all the pissed off people about Camping World and how they drop the customer like a hot potato once you drive off their lot for repairs...I would gladly be a part of a Class suit against them...I am now trying to get Dutchmen to help...after 2 days, still no contact from them as I faxed a complaint to them.

Has anyone found a lawyer to take care of this we are looking for one as well

@Cassondra Hay

Contact me. Leekmbrly319@gmail.com. I have one who will probably love to hear your issues with Camping World as well!

Yes im having issues with them as well they dont call back there promises is worthless i am thinking of getting a lawyer

We are having a big issue with them right now. We are in Tucson, Arizona and am also one pissed off customer.

Is there a class action against them. I also want to know

Earlier this year I bought a toy hauler from your Anniston AL. location.

Within that sale, it was agreed that an additional electric awning would be installed on the back door. After months of going around and around with negotiations and scheduling, it was finally installed. When I picked up the unit, it was a manual awning and not electric. After speaking with the collision manager, he said he would order the electric awning and install when it came in (never heard back from him).

The next weekend we took the unit out on a trip. After opening up the added wrong awning it lasted about 2 hours and fell off the camper. Camping World in Anniston was notified of the problem.

I was told that the problem would be taking care of and now I can’t seem to get anyone to call or email me back with a resolution. Do I really need to get a lawyer involved just to get what I paid for?

I would like information on a class action against camping world should one begin for SLC site in 2017. Mcdflory@gmail.com

Lawsuit going to happen I'm in on that

Camping world is the worst I've ever done business with. Service is very bad.

@Rick Davis

They are for sure a bunch of disrespectful group of people I have ever encountered.

Camping world of Raleigh is the same way the service is The poor service that I have ever seen dealing with any vehicles at all they will not answer a phone return your phone calls the warty they sale that will cover everything in the camper they say absolutely sucks

Totally agree. I have been having an extremely difficult time with Camping World of Syracuse.

We bought our camper late winter 2017 and have had nothing but problems since. They don't fix what they say they will fix, don't return phone calls and genuinely just don't care about their customers.

@MtLion

Trust me, its not only the customers that theyre indifferent about; its also those that work there. Im a Sales Associate at a southern location and I hate the way they treat customers.

Many sales associates would love to help get the issues resolved, but we have little to no power in actually assisting in the issue. Thus, the sales people come across as indifferent which is often not the case. The reality is that the administrations tie the hands of the employees and feed them misinformation to make a sale ASAP. Not only are customers subject to the abuse; so are thr employees.

Me and nearly all of my coworkers have consistently had hundreds of dollars swindled from every single one of our paychecks. I will not go through it all, but what I can say is that the company as a corp is totally crooked.

The sales people, however, are often honest and well intentioned. They just have their hands tied.

Count me in. We bought A brand new voltage and have issue after issue.

Customer service sucks.

Why do you have to end up yelling at people to get anything done. It isn't untill you mention lawyer that something gets done.

@Rita

I know, they will get my blood pressure boiling. They have no respect for customers.

#1462096

Kingston NY Camping world .. Sold camper (2018) and had warranty issues.

NEVER returned calls . Will be contacting a lawyer as well.

#1462097

Was sold a camper that is a 2018

We’ve purchased brand new RV in dec 2016 and have had many service problems and now a leak. We would be interested in class action.

Horrible customer service. We purchased our BRAND NEW camper May 2017.

We have been waiting for NINE months to have warranty issues resolved. My husband and I would be interested in the class action lawsuit.

We would like to be added to the lawsuit. We were told our sales tax would be included.

But, when they sent it to M&T Bank they wrote it up as if the $1500 was for transportation fees and the walk through.

No mention of either was made to us. We were straight up lied to.

Myers camping world of Hamburg, salesman rewrote contracts on seniors and filed a different contract with M&T bank than the senoirs signed, rolled over the balance of trade in rv, added an extended warranty they never agreed to or purchased and took the trade in RVs for themselves to sell out right for cash.

@Sean McNutt

In addition, I have come across info suggesting the salesman of camping world rewrote a fraud contract, put the complete balance of the trade in onto the purchase of new undisclosed to buyers and sold across state lines, now it's onto federal investigation!

It seems to be a Camping World reoccurring theme. I took my 2016 fifth wheel trailer in for warranty work on 12-05-17.

Two and a half months later nothing has been done and can not be given any schedule.

I am now going to pick it up and find another shop not connected to Camping World.

Would not recommend Camping World for anything.

We purchased a used unit from CW in 2009 only to have it flood in a rain storm. So, they sold us a new one at "cost"...although the definition of cost is unclear.

We owned it for nearly 5 years and it had a slide seal fail. They replaced the original seal but that one "failed" and it flooded, ruined the bedroom. They replaced the replacement seal and at least repaired the floor. However, couldn't isolate the leak.

As you can imagine, it flooded again and destroyed the living room and underbelly insulation. Here's the fun part, they have had on their lot for the better part of the last 3 years. We are almost finished paying it off...HOWEVER, CW has decided that because of our trouble, they will graciously sell us a new one. Really?

If I wanted to lock myself in for another loan, I would have traded when it initially began to leak...Maybe we are on to their scam...it's cheaper to feign repair work and then wholesale the trades. Then work back deals with financing or warranty companies and add deceptive line items on contracts. I do feel like their needs to be an large scale investigation into the way customers are deceived and mislead.

If each state and the Feds would each begin probing, perhaps it could be turned back into an honest industry. It's such a shamed...most of the memories established during camping trips, last a lifetime...it's the cost to our financial health, that ruins it.

They are ripping people off every were on t he warranty

@Marvin rickman

See this video and share it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wrsMU7WMuQ.

I bought a 2013 5th wheel new from these pos sobs paid twice what the price was also warranty and lol pos good sam program well now i find out these crooked sobs sold me a 2012 camper with a 2013 title i hope some poeple get consumer llawsuit against these crooked bastards

HarshImpala
@Troy Walls

This is exactly what they did to me just last month. I just found out three days ago that I paid for a 2016 but got a 2015.

I'm now waiting for a phone call from them before I proceed in taking action against Camping World in Fayetteville NC to get my money back. I need my butt kicked for going there to start with.

I didn't know that CW was that bad until I starting reading the thousands of BAD reviews. Ron Walters

We are actively seeking attorneys willing to represent us either individually and/or in a class action lawsuit verses Camping World. Interested Agencies please reply directly in comment with contact information.

We will contact you directly.

My particular case would be outside of Atlanta GA (Oakwood Camping World) and of course it's Corporate Offices as well located in Bowling Green KY. Thanks

msgret

I would opt in. Laosro4445@att.net

@Anonymous

we are here in Syracuse New York and would join this class action suit how where when and just let us know we are in!!!deborahlanders53@gmail.com 315 633 2049

I’m in slowe11947@ail.com

We are actively seeking attorneys willing to represent us either individually and/or in a class action lawsuit verses Camping World. Interested Agencies please respond directly in comment with contact information.

We will contact you directly.

3fan4life

Im in email me

@Anonymous

I have a friend who is out $26000 because the warranty they paid for from camping world will not cover water damage! The insurance that camping world had them pay for is only paying for $4000.

That is a lot of money to be out of. Please contact response be back

We would be willing to join the suit as well. Total rip off and disappointment. Pathetically sub par customer service.

#1332062

We would join that class action lawsuit. They ripped us off for over $3800 for repair not done, and it's been weeks with no returned phone calls!

You should let me get your number, I think there should be a class action as well.

Lets us know we r for it...we bought our RV last May and had nothing but problems...their customer service sucks as well as their service...RV aren't cheap u would think they would treat us very well. Those r high dollar items....

@Levi Ashmore

We just bought a camper we are very dissatisfied. And would like to join your lawsuit if you ever got one going. Please let use know.

View more comments (55)
Review
Cons
  • Worst customer service ever
  • Bad customer service
  • Negligence
Loss
Let the company propose a solution

Camping World Tucson, Az. Poor customer service.

2.3
While my husband and I are full time R.V. er's, we had the need to visit Camping World while in Tucson, Az. We asked the lady at the front if she could contact someone to fill our propane tanks. She replied we had to wait in line at the checkout. Upon doing so the checker simply called the propane dept. She could've called rather than making us wait in a long line while she sat there filing her nails. Three weeks later we returned to the same store and asked the man at the parts counter if he could help us order a plumbing part that we brought in with us. He told us they didn't make those anymore and "Whatever we have is on the shelf over there." He was rude and seemed as though we were wasting his time. He could've at least asked to see the part we needed and directed us to whom to contact to replace our part. I thought Camping World was a customer service based company. We will avoid this company at all costs now no matter the location of the store.

Bought our fifth wheel August 2018. Had numerous problems.

Had it back at the dealership for two months to fix them. Went on our first camping trip with it. More problems, back to the dealership Concord, NC. Another 2 weeks.

Got it back. Have just taken it out for the second time and same problems all over again. Called them several times. Was put on hold each time for 20 minutes and gave up.

Which is exactly what they were aiming for.

Any class actions against them count us in!! johansen100@gmail.com.

Review
Pros
  • Campers if i had been able to look
Cons
  • Customer service arrogance
Preferred solution
I want the customer service issues to be addressed with the employees of this store and let all employees know the importance of top notch customer service and if it weren't for people like me they wouldn't have a job.
  • Parts Department

Camping World - 2013 Keystone Montana Review from Mims, Florida

2.3
2 plus years ago my father had repair work done on a brand new 2013 keystone Montana 40ft 5th wheel. The coccoa Fl franchise did the work. One marker light was replaced. Father picked up camper, drive home. And parked the unit.he died soon after so camper has not been moved sin repair. 2016 i arrive to move camper with his truck and truck has tow package wiring issue. Call mobile rv repairman to troubleshoot. He first troubleshoots trailer to make sure all is ok. Finds that the marker light that was replaced was wired backwards, hot wire directly to ground and ground wire to hot on bulb.he repaired this and we hooked up a known good vehicle and was ok. Truck was not ok and independent repairman could not find the problem with the truck. He suggested the dealership. Took truck to dealership for diagonostc testing and he told me that the truck had been previously hooked up to a trailer with a direct short to ground Which caused the TIPM on truck to trip. Dealership did a reset on computer and all is ok now. Total cost because Of Camping World was $300.00.

CW in Cocoa is THE WORST!!! I took a coach there twice for warranty work and they did NOTHING!!

One problem I had was the toilet bowl didn't seal properly. Their answer was to smear Vaseline on the gasket at the bottom of the bowl. Yeah, worked for about 4 flushes, then was washed away. Some fix.

Idiots. Pasts guys are clueless and the managers do not return calls.

I dumped my Good Sam membership and will shop at Camping World ONLY out of total desperation. Haven't been that desperate in more than 3 years.

Camping World in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - Shady business dealing

The management of camping world of okc leaves a little to be desired. I had made plans to buy a used fuzion fifth wheel camper from them after the had told me one price two days latter came back with another price so i said that wasnt what we had disscucced so i changed my mind . that next weekend they lowered the price so i called my salesman back and told him to redo the deal he said ok. the next day the credit maneger called me and told me he would get the together. i was called back the next day and told how much the payments would be and it would be ready for pick up on sat. After talking to my salesperson comfirming everything about 30 min latter the salesmanager called me and procceded to tell that the unit i was supposed to pick up on sat had been sold. So was it sold for more money or what and how can you operate this besiness and nowbody knows what is going on.

that is no good

@Anonymous

What do you mean it is no good, someone was willing to pay a higher price than you that way they make more money. The OP needs to ask her parents how things work.

She could not afford and or was unwilling to pay the higher price, someone else did and they got the camper. Throwing a temper tantrum is not going to help anyone.

raceraj69
@Anonymous

Yea that's not an issue when they call you and tell you what your payments are and you can pick it up in two day a little different

@Anonymous

Was the until sold to the commentator? If so, it can't be re-sold for a higher amount of money. Either it was sold the first time or it wasn't.

View more comments (3)
Review
Cons
  • Broken promises

2013 Forest River Berkshire Rv Review

Slid out leaks and stopped to take a look. No no help

Camping World in Provo, Utah - Bad customer service

1.8
Camping World - Bad customer service
Camping World - Bad customer service
Unfortunately, I was very disappointed with my experience at Camping World. I apologize for the long review but, if you're buying a RV from this company you should read on: On Monday, March 8th, I found an ad on RV Trader for a -2007 HEARTLAND SUNDANCE 2900RKS Used Fifth Wheel- in Draper, UT 84020 posted for $14,859. After calling Camping World (their number was also posted in the ad), I was told "its a great deal, come take a look."... After driving for 40+ minutes to Draper, I was told after I arrived, "Sorry, the RV had been sold, but I have another for you to look at instead." Even though I told them my budget was $15,000, they showed me 5th-wheel after 5th-wheel way over my budget. I ended up leaving and returned the next day (another 40 min drive) with my husband to look at some other RVs, with hopes to look at some in my price range. We were helped by a different salesman this time (he was nice), and he started to show me more of what was in my price range, BUT took me back to the same 2007 Sundance that they told me was sold the day before. I told him that they told me yesterday that this 5th-wheel was already sold? This time he claimed the financing had fallen through with the other buyers. I loved the 5th-wheel so much that we just returned to the front to buy it. WRONG!! When we questioned the price he said it was $18,000 NOT the $14,859 that we seen on the web site. When I corrected him and showed the internet price that i pulled up on my mobile phone, he told me that he didn't think that was right and he would contact corporate to see if they could give it to me for that price. He came back and told me they couldn't honor that price because they didn't post the ad on RV trader and none of them had any idea who did. But what they could do is give me a discount and drop the price to $15,295... And after the dealer fees, registration, and taxes, the price would be a set $16,999. Just a dollar short of the loan I was approved for... What a coincidence!! Even though I loved the 5th-wheel so much, I felt so cheated that I left without the 5th-wheel in tow. I ended up calling RV trader and they told me that Camping World has an account with them and they list tons of RVs daily and NOBODY else could have listed it but them... Now is it just me or does this sound like they deceivingly put awesome deals on line just to get you into their lot? I wish I didn't have to write this review, I really try to work things out before it comes to something like this. I still really want this 5th wheel. It truly is a perfect fit for my family, but I feel deceived and taken advantage of. I hope that we can come to an agreement and an honest transaction can take place so both parties are happy.

That is exactly what happened to us in the Panama City Camping World.. After we spent 2 days of our vacation looking at this camper we were to sign papers and suddenly they had quotedn us the wrong price .

We even had the quotes in writing and were tolf they would have to email coperate to see if they could get the price down to the quote and of course they could not .

Seems like this maybe a common practice for them .. I am very mad at how this went and nwill never go to there establishment nagain ..Thx for your post ,Lisa

Please please don't waste your money at this place!! Take it from me that bought a new camper in September.

Their customer service is horrible!!! All they want to do is sell you something, once you drag it off the lot.... It's out of sight out of mind, they accomplished what they wanted to..... Sucker you into buying from them.

I've been trying to get a part for over a month, leaving messages and even calling Indiana office and still just broken promises of calls back that never happen.... Go to another dealer where you will be appreciated, not this Walmart wanna be!!!

View more comments (1)
Review
Pros
  • Full range of products in store and online
  • Variey of campers
  • Great sales representative
Cons
  • Lied to by service department
  • Customer service or product warranty
  • Miserable service-still
Pricing issue
  • Bad Business Ethics And Practices

Camping World in Alma, Michigan - 2013 motor home

Bought motor home in greenwood ind, slide out leaked since day one. Went to Florida got ready to come home, wouldn't go in. Stopped at greenwood, they all but told me to go to ***.floor was rotten in slide out and they knew it because they said some spilled something on the carpet and they would clean it,they knew it leaked and never said nothing about it. Never again and I'll tell everyone I know about their *** poor service and sales people.
#1142079

Yes i had to pay 6000 dollars to get leaks fixed, never again will i buy from camping world, long story short they new it leaked, why they were in such a hurry to get the sale closed. Spend 200000 dollars for something ,you would think get more than go to *** attitude

Review
Cons
  • People lying just to make a sale

Camping World in Macon, Georgia - Very poor service

Purchase in Macon, GA: It is now two months since we bought our camper in Macon, GA. We still don't have a license although they certainly have every cent of the purchase price we paid. We are not able to use our vehicle without plates. They have not followed through on the processing. We know there can be glitches, but this is ridiculous. Calls are not returned, one can be transferred if they reach a live person, but then mysteriously the call is dropped. Over and over. We like the unit and were it not for the very nice salesguy for whom we were the first sale, we probably shouldn't have moved forward. We should have walked out early on in the process when the manager said, after we asked a question about process, "if you don't like it, go somewhere else," (standing over me in a quite angry voice). Again, all we ask is that they work with us so we can use our camper, not ignore us! Oh, and they didn't disclose that it had been a rental unit, although we specifically asked. We happened to see the shadow of the peel off letters while pumping gas.

The issue is resolved, but only because of our persistence. They had lost the title but didn't bother to keep us in the loop.

It is now legal to drive but that doesn't change the miserable experience we had with Camping World. I would never buy from them again.

Review
Cons
  • Miserable service-still
Order processing issue
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered