Live and learn; that's what I've done.Read some of these reviews, passed the comments along to the selling dealer, Camping World, there response was "Yes, they've had problems but they've fixed the quality problem.

And if you purchase the Camping World's extended warranty if Jayco doesn't stand behind their warranty, WE WILL. LIES, ALL LIES from the sales person down. Unfortunately, YES, we purchased the Jayco Eagle and from the moment we owned it its had problems. Took 30 days in the shop before we could actually take delivery.

Made ONE 8 day trip and spent the entire time fixing things just to get through. Took it back in the day after we arrived home, that was 3 weeks ago and its still in the shop, awaiting approval from Jayco to provide warranty repairs. What about the Camping World extended warranty, ITS NOT WORTH THE PAPER ITS WRITTEN ON.

Can't find an attorney who'll even talk to me about a suit until I come up with thousands in fees.Believe what others have written, DON'T BUY ANY PRODUCT MADE BY JAYCO and AVOID DO BUSINESS WITH CAMPING WORLD.

Review about: 2018 Jayco 317rlok Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments