I do not even want to give them one star!We bought a brand new Palazzo Diesel Pusher in November of 2016as of today April 7, 2017 we still do not have it.

We drove all the way from southwest FL to Camping World in Pooler GA to get this, they assured us it was ready to go After driving 10 hours we arrived to find they really had not gone through it, slides were not working, among other things and the whole back panel was cracked. They acted like they didn't even know about it. It was so obvious the whole back panel was cracked. I convinced my husband to take it because they assured us they would have it fixed.

That was just the start of the problems. It is in the Fort Myers Camping World since we drove it home and dropped it right off there . Savannah store will not even call us. I have put calls in to corporate also with no response.

Thor is not any help either they just say it will be fixed. It was brand new and should never have been sold in the condition it was in. It was put together so badly that every time they say it is almost done something else is broken or defective. They took our money and our trade and sold us a damaged product and tried to cover it up.

I would not recommend them Thor or Camping World.Buyer beware no one cares after the sale

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: There is no accountability for their inferior defective product.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

jderobbio
Bonita Springs, Florida, United States #1348722

As of today July 9, 2017 we have just used our motor home for only the fourth time, because it has been in the shop since purchasing it in November 2016 there are still things wrong with it and every time it goes back to camping world they keep it for months and we get it back and there are more things wrong with it and its dirty and our generator now has 80 hours on it! We don't even want to bring it back there again!

I have had same experience with our miramar 34.3 purchase in CT june 2016.Dealership sold deceptively with a 2 track slide system that malfunctioned 4 times.

After 4th repair to slide, I Refused to take back and Had to hire attorney.

You should do the same.I keep seeing everyone with the same problems....

I feel your pain.