Fairfield, California

We purchased this unit March 2016 and have had problems since....The dealer we bought it from didn't seem very concerned since they already made the sale.

Couldn't even get the sales person that sold it to us to help find someone to help with repairs. We took it to the coast for the weekend it started raining and water began running out through the rear A/C unit intake vents. I used the Keystone website to find a authorized service center near me which was Camping World in Vacaville Ca. I made an appointment and dropped it off for a list of concerns the worst being the water leak.

after 2 weeks they told me it was ready for pickup upon arriving to pick it up I was told the only issue they were able to fix was the loose screw on the front latch.... and handed me a bill for $200 dollars for diagnostics saying they were unable to reproduce the symptoms. Its hard to believe that they cant reproduce a water leak especially after I showed them the pictures I took when it was running out of the vents.

The most amusing part was when the mechanic told me this is normal when its windy when raining.I could go on and on with all the other problems but would just be easier to sell this piece of *** and be done with the problems.

Review about: 3820 Fk.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Camping World Rv Repair
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Submit review

Comments

Mike

We have also had this issue and much more 206 Keystone Montana 3820FK. Camping world has helped us all they can. As far as keystone they are awful and don't care that you bought a piece of ***.