2.3
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Purchased new 2016 toy hauler from camping world in October 2015.Big selling point was 130 locations nationwide.

My experience with local people at store has been a circus. They have nobody that does what they are supposed to do. General manager just makes excuses for anything or anybody that works for him. My mistake was to buy trailer in fashion before I had to leave for work.

They did not want to hold on to it for 2 weeks until I could return. Big deposit available. They had to make sell as store was new. Had to look good for corporate.

Get camper home and prepare for travel. 2 of the a/c units will not come on. Scheduled 7 days ahead for app to get warranty work done. Get there and they said it oils be 4 days before they could look at it.

Now I call and check on it and can not get through to service dept. have to wait on a call back from them. You know how that goes.

If I had to do over I would purchase from another dealer.Not camping world.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of 2016 heartland rvs cyclone rv. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2016 heartland rvs cyclone rv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments