1.4
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

We bought a class C RV from camping world outside of Birmingham they were to have it ready when we arrived on Friday morning we told when we left we were three hours away they had barely started to service it.I have terminal Cancer we explained that I wanted to see my family and say goodbye We.

Have had nothing but trouble the generator won't work the air filter had not been changed it was completely cogged filled with dirt had to change that refrigerator won't stay cold back up camera worked for one day They did nothing but lie.The Drs.Say I may have 5 monts left and we have gotten to see my son but he and my husband have spent the last three days trying to fix the RV SO we can go see the rest of my family we are on social security we can't afford these parts and the repairs

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of 2006 holiday rambler atlantis rv from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments