Purchased new in Draper, UT and spent two weeks in it. Took unit into Bellemont, AZ facility for some small warranty issues the end of March and it is still there.

Making our third payment on it today and all 90 day warranty issues are now up. Very frustrated with inability to even talk to anyone in Draper UT or Bellemont, AZ. Calls are very seldom returned. Bellemont service department is seldom available to talk to and will not return calls.

Even the store manager will not return my calls. Called Draper four times in a row without getting anyone to talk to and when I asked for the general manager I was told he will not talk to me. He will refer me to the service department. Our salesman, Jerry, no longer works there.

Will, Service Mgr at Bellemont has called us twice upon our request and apprised us of parts being on back order.

Once in April and once in May. Both times he gave us a date we could expect to pick up our motor home and both times it has not been ready. I could understand if they were rebuilding an engine, but the repair they are currently held up on is a door latch!

Please can anyone out there give us a number to a District Service Manager or anyone that will answer their phone and call us back. The receptionists are getting tired of me.

Two and a half months for some small warranty issues is ridiculous. And so is selling a brand new motor home that had so many small issues in the first place!

Very disappointed in Camping World. This is our third motor home purchase and the worst experience by far.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Service manager called us back twice.

I didn't like: Inability to repair warranty items timely poor custom service.

Comments