If you ever get a chance to purchase a camper from camping world especially from Madison Wisconsin PASS!The worst people I have ever talked to.

We had purchase agreement with the Monticello's camping world. Camper was on order but for 2 month know body could tell us where it is. Just kept getting the run around. No one could give us an idea when so I called the Madison store they had what we ordered so we cancelled our agreement with the Monticello's store and decided to go with the Madison store.

And what a flipping joke! This Dave Arndt clown has NO people skills! at first he is pushy. When you challenge how he got his numbers he gets defensive.

Never did ever give a final number on the camper. I was estimating the number going worst case senerio because there own web site's numbers are different. Than what he was telling me. Asking him about what I am missing you get hung up on?

So all in all I don't know what scam they where working but something was up! I would be very cautious talking with any of those people there and any other camping world for that matter. A valuable listen was learned. Go with your gut.

If it does not feel right and you are deal with people that think there better than you.Just think how your unit would get serviced after the sale.

Review about: Camping World Customer Care.

I didn't like: There approach to potential customers, There arrogance and dishonest.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments