Camping World - Worngful Termination. Retaliation. Sexuall Harrassment.
I worked at camping world, golden. I was slapped in the face by a tech, I was grabbed in the *** by a parts counter person, I was poked in the face with a 6 foot metal rod. I went to management to file a complaint, and I was told "you can resign or we can fire you".
as time went on the situation got worse, I kept asking them to please do something about the situation, and they never did.
Camping World protects and harbors hostile employees.
you tell me if this was right or wrong?
anyone know a good lawyer in Denver?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- ""This company is worse than what has been said. My husband worked there as a machinist and he would tell me they were the worst in the business. They would give..."
- "IMPERIAL CRENSHAW CARWASH,3245 WEST IMPERIAL HWY., INGLEWOOD,CALIFORNIA 90303,PEARL ROCKETT and HER SON DANIEL ABUSE their workers. Also not even decent toilet or even drinking water. Constant yelling and screaming,..."
- "Camping World Panama City, Fl damaged my Motor Home Steps and S/S Trim while working on my unit. It was struck by another RV.. They replaced my steps and..."
- "I just learned today that Trex is unwilling to compensate me for a sub-standard product with drastically uneven coloring of their decking material. Thought that they were better than..."
- "Every time I go in about once a month to get my hair colored and I keep saying I want to be blonde, yet 6months later the color is still..."
- "OMG dont do it , its a joke I had surgery 2014 I look worse than I did before the staff was very nice my self-esteem have went down..."
- "To: Garnier President and C.E.O. This specific Garnier product is etremely dangerous and life treathning. It seems the chemical compound doses mixing diffrent each time. Each box chemical doses mixing are different...."
- "stopped by shell in farmville va , on main st , to ask if i could put a campain can in store for my 3 year old grand daughter. exsplain..."
- "I scheduled a pickup of three items of furniture, 2 sofas and one chair. The guys from the Salvation Army seemed to delight in the fact they refused to take..."