Camping World - Worngful Termination. Retaliation. Sexuall Harrassment.
I worked at camping world, golden. I was slapped in the face by a tech, I was grabbed in the *** by a parts counter person, I was poked in the face with a 6 foot metal rod. I went to management to file a complaint, and I was told "you can resign or we can fire you".
as time went on the situation got worse, I kept asking them to please do something about the situation, and they never did.
Camping World protects and harbors hostile employees.
you tell me if this was right or wrong?
anyone know a good lawyer in Denver?review #477590
You may also like
- "I have enjoyed working for this company and I appreciate having had this wonderful opportunity to work with you all.As I move on, I would like to take a moment..."
- "Purchased online a $20 sink cover for my RV from Camping World. The sink cover showed up and was a piece of junk. The edges were sharp and not strait..."
- "A. G. R. Is a company in clearwater, Fl. that sells energy for Direct Energy. They lie and mislead the customers on what they are paying per therm/ ccf. They..."
- "Every time I go in about once a month to get my hair colored and I keep saying I want to be blonde, yet 6months later the color is still..."
- "OMG dont do it , its a joke I had surgery 2014 I look worse than I did before the staff was very nice my self-esteem have went down..."
- "I just learned today that Trex is unwilling to compensate me for a sub-standard product with drastically uneven coloring of their decking material. Thought that they were better than..."
- "Ordered a shirt it came printed incorrectly. After 5 weeks I gave up on getting a new shirt. It's been 8 weeks and my emails go 1 week without a..."
- " I would like to explain my case to you as I can not understand the decision of the Aliexpress managment team! I made an order for an IRIS watch model..."
- "Never do business here again... only if i did my research and saw this site before purchasing. They are in to 1 time business. They should be shut down...."