I worked at camping world, golden. I was slapped in the face by a tech, I was grabbed in the *** by a parts counter person, I was poked in the face with a 6 foot metal rod. I went to management to file a complaint, and I was told "you can resign or we can fire you".
as time went on the situation got worse, I kept asking them to please do something about the situation, and they never did.
Camping World protects and harbors hostile employees.
you tell me if this was right or wrong?
anyone know a good lawyer in Denver?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I bought a used as is Damon Daybreak and habe waited patiently for Hanover Pa. to rectify their poor service depts loss of my front hubcap. I have heard Nothing..."
- "My name is Andrez. I work for Hazal Holdings, and I have never had any issue with my pay. The two parties that posted this post worked for the company..."
- "Bought a used camper. They finanaced adding on $2500 for what he called an extended warranty. Did not hear him say $2500. Heard him say it is included in the..."
- "OMG dont do it , its a joke I had surgery 2014 I look worse than I did before the staff was very nice my self-esteem have went down..."
- "I just learned today that Trex is unwilling to compensate me for a sub-standard product with drastically uneven coloring of their decking material. Thought that they were better than..."
- "Every time I go in about once a month to get my hair colored and I keep saying I want to be blonde, yet 6months later the color is still..."
- "I would give a negative rating if it would let me!!! I paid $45 for a box of strawberries with melted chocolate!! This was for my God Daughter who just..."
- "I have been a loyal member for over a year and ready to leave. It used to be a great site when I started, but nothing is stopping the..."
- "Purchased the Ultra frame after reading good reviews on Amazon (purchased directly from Intex). We went above and beyond w/ preparing the site b/c we planned to..."