I worked at camping world, golden. I was slapped in the face by a tech, I was grabbed in the *** by a parts counter person, I was poked in the face with a 6 foot metal rod. I went to management to file a complaint, and I was told "you can resign or we can fire you".
as time went on the situation got worse, I kept asking them to please do something about the situation, and they never did.
Camping World protects and harbors hostile employees.
you tell me if this was right or wrong?
anyone know a good lawyer in Denver?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Excellent Customer Service at the Camping World in Jacksonville, FL. I bought a 2007 Coachman Freelander and car tow dolly with cash. I couldn't ask for better customer service. Our..."
- "Motor home was at Camping World Robertsdale, AL. Major damage that they did to unit was driving the unit off of the jacks. But the dealership was aware that..."
- "I took my RV to camping world at ST.Augustine FL. first lie Stephen Phillips I bought new tires no problem I told Steve while you have the tires off check..."
- "Every time I go in about once a month to get my hair colored and I keep saying I want to be blonde, yet 6months later the color is still..."
- "OMG dont do it , its a joke I had surgery 2014 I look worse than I did before the staff was very nice my self-esteem have went down..."
- "I just learned today that Trex is unwilling to compensate me for a sub-standard product with drastically uneven coloring of their decking material. Thought that they were better than..."
- "TOOK POSSESSION IN AUG 2016 ONE 600 MILE ROUND TRIP AND ON MY WAY TO THE DEALER IN SPOKANE WA . DROVE IT TO WORK WAS EATING LUNCH..."
- "It appears Tan Chong Motors sold the Navara in 2011 to me with faulty fuel pump. They sold it with faulty fuel pump although I ran the car with faulty..."
- "Damaged my door frames and then asked me to sign a waver. Got all my furniture in boxes and I cant put it together myself. The told me they dont..."