Camping World - Brought our trailer in because the fridge stopped working
Update added by user Jan 24, 2014
Keep in mind there was no problem with the legs when we dropped it off and it is too much of a coincidence that it "failed" when the shop guys moved it! It was in their possession and we had not even brought it in there asking them to even check to see if there were any issues with the front legs!
Original review posted by user Jan 24, 2014
We had brought our 2008 mountaineer into camping world Lowell right after a camping trip which our fridge just stopped working.I had recently been injured in a car accident and wasn't well.
My husband who was out of town at the time received a call that our front legs on the camper had "failed" and the camper dropped. We had 2 friends go look at the camper and after assessed the damage and spoke to the shop guys it became very apparent the trailer was dropped by the shop guys while transporting the trailer from the lot to the garage! They pretty much strong armed us into paying a portion and now are trying to make a claim on our extended warranty. They are relentless and even want me to sign an affidavit to attest to this!
THIS is outright FRAUD!!!!!!! They cannot accept they made a mistake and now want to drag my husband and I in on this!!
Unreal!Not sure how I am going to proceed with this but I certainly wanted to make sure that other people know about this!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Very bad customer service!! We recently bought a new 2016 Autumn ridge camper from Camping world of Chichester, NH in December . They day we picked up our camper we..."
- "Mi nombre es José el día 20de septiembre lleve mi troka Nissan frontier sólo para realizarle una alineación y cambio de breaks ceramic y lo hicieron hasta el Domingo y..."
- "Follow up on poor paint job After taking may t bucket back due to runs and poor paint quality the owner, Wayne, applied tape to identify all the areas that required..."
- "I ordered a tee shirt on Teechip on September 8th, I got an email stating that there was a delay due to unexpected high demand for the product the day..."
- "HI, I ORDERED A NIKON D5500 FOR $529.00 THEN WHEN I CALLED TO CHECK ON THE ORDER THEY TOLD ME I WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITH THE US VERSION FOR..."
- "Leased a vehicle and 2 weeks later it died in the middle of the intersection after the radiator cooling fans stopped working, the air conditioning stopped working, the gas..."
- "I have never been to zoom tan however they used my debt card information and charged my checking account at least 3 times. They stated my previous tanning salon closed..."
- "I love fashionmia's product. This is a second time I ordered a dress from them. The first time the order was the right size and I love it. Every time..."
- "Due to a problem with one of the motors of my quad JJRC X1 order W1602042158547387 (factory defective), then I had an accident and the quad was damaged, Gearbest shipping..."