Camping World - Brought our trailer in because the fridge stopped working
Keep in mind there was no problem with the legs when we dropped it off and it is too much of a coincidence that it "failed" when the shop guys moved it! It was in their possession and we had not even brought it in there asking them to even check to see if there were any issues with the front legs!
We had brought our 2008 mountaineer into camping world Lowell right after a camping trip which our fridge just stopped working.I had recently been injured in a car accident and wasn't well.
My husband who was out of town at the time received a call that our front legs on the camper had "failed" and the camper dropped. We had 2 friends go look at the camper and after assessed the damage and spoke to the shop guys it became very apparent the trailer was dropped by the shop guys while transporting the trailer from the lot to the garage! They pretty much strong armed us into paying a portion and now are trying to make a claim on our extended warranty. They are relentless and even want me to sign an affidavit to attest to this!
THIS is outright FRAUD!!!!!!! They cannot accept they made a mistake and now want to drag my husband and I in on this!!
Unreal!Not sure how I am going to proceed with this but I certainly wanted to make sure that other people know about this!review #472652
You may also like
- "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..."
- "The Riverdale City Hall GA, is where I walk daily. Upon arriving there I attempted to park into a parking spot. My car jump (accelerated) forward, jumping the curve and..."
- "Owned Chateau from end of March and my Rig has been to Camping World around 5 times and reported over 11 issues and still going with them ever y day.Well,..."
- "On March 1st I was so excited to order my new livingroom furniture and was told the max time to be delivered would be 6 wks but I should expect..."
- "Back in June 2014, I purchased a 2006 Lexus RX330 from these people. The unit had orginally been listed on Ebay but I did not purchase it through this entity,..."
- "i work at wendys in bentonville, AR.. i have worked there for a month and a half almost. my manager TORRES is favortism.. she lets the guys get away with..."
- "I orderd a big daddy pizza for the first time from a new location in hopewell twp and when I got it it looked horrible here is the picture I..."
- "After about 18 months, the fabric on the seat of the recliner started cracking, then started flaking off. It's just getting worse and worse. I contacted the company where..."
- "Im trying the Bacon Flavored Ritz Crackers....I opened the first stack and did not get a single cracker out of it...Blame That on shipping, OK?? On the second stack..."